ISE - Informatikgesellschaft für Software-Entwicklung mbH
ISE - Informatikgesellschaft für Software-Entwicklung mbH Amsterdam Netherlands
1 month ago
Gruppenrichtlinien, Softwareentwicklung, MariaDB, Netzwerkinfrastruktur, Datenbanken, 2nd-Level-Support, Hardware, Linux Server, Netzwerkadministration, Firewalls, MySQL, Microsoft Windows, 1st-Level-Support, Active Directory, IT, IT-Administration, Linux, VoIP, Netzwerktechnik, Betriebssysteme
IT systems for 112 emergency call
ISE GmbH develops, markets and installs turnkey, high-availability IT solutions for control centers of authorities and organizations with security tasks - especially for fire departments, rescue services and police.
On the German market, we are one of the leading providers with our "iSE-COBRA" operations control system.
To strengthen our team of currently 60 employees, we are looking for a at the Aachen operating site
IT Administrator (m / f / d)
For the technical support of the IT equipment of our company.
Your tasks :
• Installation, maintenance and expansion of our IT landscape - such as our client / server infrastructure and mobile device... management.
• First- and second-level support for end users.
• Support of our IT security management process
• Administration of the network infrastructure including VoIP PBX and firewall.
• Administration of server applications and databases (MySQL / MariaDB).
Your profile :
• Completed training in the IT field
• Good knowledge in the areas of network technology, operating systems MS Windows Client and Server and Linux Server.
• Confident handling of Active Directory and group policies.
• Experience in the installation of hardware and software and in the field of network administration
• Knowledge in the operation of virtual environments
• Structured work style and goal-oriented, independent action.
• Communication skills and confident use of the German language, both written and spoken
• Ability to work in a team
We offer you :
• A crisis-proof job with interesting and varied activities in an open-minded team.
• Permanent employment after a successful probationary period
• Attractive, performance-related remuneration (incl. pension subsidy, benefits from company health care).
• 30 days vacation, flexible working hours and family friendliness
• A thorough induction by our well-established team of colleagues
• Opportunity for training for the promotion of your professional and personal development
• A good working atmosphere, regular company events
• A lot of freedom for independent action
• A professional, modern and mobile equipment according to the latest technical standards
• Business bike, company parking and connection to public transport (bus).
• Work in a charming, family-friendly city with significant history and a wide range of cultural and recreational activities.
Then we look forward to your application in writing or by e-mail to :
ISE - Informatics company for software development ltd.
Attn : Sabine Singer
Administrator/in, IT-Administrator/in Amsterdam jobs
Jobs by ISE - Informatikgesellschaft für Software-Entwicklung mbH
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.