Loncha Accra Ghana
1 month ago
About The Job
• The Production Manager will be responsible for consistently finding ways to improve the organization’s production processes and structures.
• The candidate will be ultimately responsible for the smooth running of all production lines and the quality of output.
• Efficiently manage all the machines to make sure optimal productivity and minimal downtime.
• Lead, and motivate the production workforce to deliver as per their defined performance and production targets.
• Determine the number of necessary resources workforce, raw materials, etc.
• Enforcing all health and safety regulations and training staff when necessary
• Planning and organizing production schedules to ensure orders are delivered on time.
• Overseeing the selection and maintenance of production equipment
• Managing a team of staff including production supervisors and quality inspectors
• Bachelor's degree in project management or a related field.
• 3 years of... experience working as a production manager
• Strong working knowledge of Environmental Protection Agency EPA and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration regulations
• Excellent leadership skills and the ability to manage staff.
• Excellent project management and prioritization skills
• Should have effective problem-solving and critical thinking skills to brainstorm quick and logical solutions.
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.