StepStone Dublin Ireland
5 months ago
Content & Communications Manager
At StepStone we have a simple but very important mission: As one of the leading online job platforms, we help everyone find the right job. Therefore, we need you!
Equal opportunities are important to us. We believe that diversity and inclusion at StepStone is critical to our success as a global company, so we want to recruit, develop, and keep the best talent on the market. We encourage applications from everyone, regardless of your background, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, ethnicity, belief, age, family or parental status, and any other characteristic. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application or interviewing, please let us know.
We also have a hybrid approach to working from home and in the office!
We are currently hiring an experienced Content & Communications Manager to join our busy marketing team. The successful candidate will have a strong track... record of producing impactful content aligned with defined business objectives.
Working across StepStone’s Ireland’s three hiring platforms, IrishJobs, Jobs .ie and NIJobs, you will be responsible for content creation as well as developing and managing a content and communications strategy to grow our businesses and continue to reinforce our reputation as thought leaders in the HR and Recruitment space.
• Research, write, edit and publish compelling content for our brands’ B2B blogs, including interviews, testimonials, opinion pieces and educational articles.
• Support the delivery of our brands’ PR and media relations strategy around key narratives to build the business’s thought leadership offerings and long-form content.
• Work with external stakeholders to create engaging content for our B2C blogs that align with our business objectives
• Develop and manage an editorial content calendar designed to maximise the businesses’ visibility on social and email channels.
• Deliver a wide range of communication items, including but not limited to social media, emails, PR, blogs, guides, newsletters, and presentations
• Identify opportunities to publish and distribute our content in new mediums and channels, e.g. podcasts, video, social etc.
• Ensure content across all channels is consistent with our voice and tone.
• Monitor and analyse the performance of content, interpret the results for key stakeholders and proactively look for areas that can be improved.
• Work as a proactive and collaborative member of the wider marketing communications team
• Act as a consultant and contact person for internal stakeholders to support content development for specific projects.
• Bachelor's or master's Degree in communications, journalism, PR, marketing or a related field.
• You have a minimum of 2+ years of experience working as a content creator/communications manager.
• You have excellent copywriting, editing and storytelling skills, as well as strong verbal communication skills.
• You have experience developing and writing communications that engage and inform key stakeholder audiences across various communication vehicles (emails, newsletters, videos, scripts, presentations, online content, social media etc.)
• You are comfortable managing internal and external stakeholders.
• You are organised. You can manage deadlines, scheduling, reporting and working on multiple projects at once.
• You have a journalistic and data mindset. You are at ease with data, interested in learning about new topics and ensuring they are explained clearly to stakeholders.
• You have experience and passion for building collaborative relationships and strong influencing ability.
• You are proficient with WordPress.
• You have excellent time and priority management.
• You have an exceptional eye for detail.
• You have a good grasp of SEO best practices.
• You have video content experience and management of external production agencies (desired but not essential).
Why work for us?
• Competitive salary
• Superb office, Waterways House, Grand Canal, Dublin 2. Minutes’ walk from train station
• Benefits - Private Health Care, Pension, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Bike to Work Scheme & TaxSaver tickets
• Supports a healthy work-life balance, with a hybrid work model
• Excellent career opportunity with stable, secure employment.
• 25 days paid annual leave (including x2 company days off). This will increase 1 day per year to a maximum 4 additional days.
• Offers two volunteer days to each employee every calendar year. These volunteer days can be used to support the organisations you care about
• Training and support to enable your success
content marketing Content Management Marketing Communications content creation SEO b2b blogs Wordpress
Paid Holidays Pension Fund Medical Aid / Health Care hybrid Laptop
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.