Bausch + Lomb Newport News VA United States
5 months ago
Bausch + Lomb (NYSE/TSX: BLCO) is a leading global eye health company dedicated to protecting and enhancing the gift of sight for millions of people around the world—from the moment of birth through every phase of life. Our mission is simple, yet powerful: helping you see better, to live better.
Our comprehensive portfolio of over 400 products is fully integrated and built to serve our customers... across the full spectrum of their eye health needs throughout their lives. Our iconic brand is built on the deep trust and loyalty of our customers established over our nearly 170-year history. We have a significant global research, development, manufacturing and commercial footprint of approximately 12,500 employees and a presence in approximately 100 countries, extending our reach to billions of potential customers across the globe. We have long been associated with many of the most significant advances in eye health, and we believe we are well positioned to continue leading the advancement of eye health in the future.
• Maintain existing and new customers in Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) activities ensuring account service levels, inventory targets, and KPI’s are met or exceeded. KPI measurements from customer and internal B&L metrics.
• Partner with Sales and Marketing on assigned strategic retail key accounts, ensuring internal communications within the organization and departments are coordinated for full execution of customer needs. This would include base, incremental promotional and display volumes for forecasting.
• Coordinate order, item and other specific details relating to the customer and system needs with internal and external supply chains to ensure fulfillments are met with new product launches, revisions to existing, material and component changes.
• Provide forecasts monthly for any Private Label products for strategic accounts and any incremental significant increases for brands with lead time for production and horizon view planning.
• Monitor, generate and utilize sales reports to ensure targets are being met, identifying voids or opportunities for increased distribution or identify/troubleshoot issues in customer orders, EDI transmissions, and any other issue in the customer and internal system relationships.
• Maintain high levels of communication both verbally and in writing to all relevant stakeholders about critical supply interruptions and resolutions to the issue.
• Account management skills, high level of creative problem solving and discussion.
• Become a SME for internal processes, procedures, and system changes.
• Time management with projects and multiple deliverables.
• Other ad hoc requests as needed.
• BS degree, preferably in Supply Chain and associated experience.
• Must have demonstrated analytical skills with ability to review consumer data, identify trends and present information to leadership.
• Strong analytical, interpersonal, and collaborative skills.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, perform well under pressure and effectively manage competing and/or changing priorities.
• Must have proficiency with Microsoft suite.
• Experience within a CPG with large retail accounts and volume understanding the departments and functions within the retailer organization and relation to internal departments
• Project management and team leadership with a passion and proven track record of growth.
• Knowledge of SAP, BI tools, excel.
We recognize your physical, financial, and emotional wellbeing is a significant part of what allows you to be successful at work and at home. Our generous benefits package includes:
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
• Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
• Life Insurance
• 401(k) Savings Plan
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
• Parental Leave Program
• Free Bausch + Lomb Contact Lenses
• Group Legal Services
• Education Assistance Program
• Adoption Benefits
Learn more at www.bausch.com
This position may be available in the following location(s): [[location_obj]]
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Job Applicants should be aware of job offer scams perpetrated through the use of the Internet and social media platforms.
To learn more please read Bausch+Lomb's Job Offer Fraud Statement (https://hcm2preview.sapsf.eu/bauschhealT4/Bausch_job_posting_statement.docx) .
Our Benefit Programs: https://www.bausch.com/careers/benefits
Newport News VA USA
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.