GENSTRU Consultants Pvt Ltd India India
5 months ago
Job Description - Sr. Structural Engineer
We are looking to hire a Sr. structural engineer with experience in design of steel and concrete structures. Candidate is expected to be detail-oriented, creative, and possess good problem-solving skills.
To ensure success, candidate should display an investigative nature and must be accurate, commercially aware, and have good communication skills with a keen interest in ensuring the safety and physical integrity of large structures. Candidates should have a fantastic project and budget management skills with knowledge of construction processes, materials, and legal regulations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Carryout analysis and detailed design and review drawings for RCC and Steel structures.
· Use computer-aided design technology for simulation purposes. Should be well versed with Indian and International standards for steel and RCC structure design.
· Liaise with professional staff such as architects and engineers.
· Manage projects... and ensure completion in time bound manner.
· Review quantities estimated for the designs carried out.
· Master’s Degree/M Tech in structural engineering / PHD
· 5-7 years of work experience as a structural engineer
· Knowledge of concrete and steel structures design
· Professionally registered with the Institute of structural engineers.
· Advanced knowledge of construction methods, materials, and legal regulations.
· Ability to liaise with professionals from other disciplines.
· Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Good communication, and IT skills.
Job Type: Full-time
• Health insurance
• Provident Fund
• Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
• Performance bonus
Speak with the employer
Expected Start Date: 01/05/2023
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.