Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) Hong Kong Hong Kong
5 months ago
HKEX - Exchange Square
Standard - 40 Hours (Hong Kong SAR)
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Reporting into the Head of IT Audit, this role is responsible to perform high quality IT and integrated audits for the Group in accordance with GIA’s audit methodology and to support and contribute to the GIA’s innovation and automation initiatives.
• Participate in the execution of audit plan and be involved throughout the audit life cycle including attending walk through meetings, conduct control testing and prepare quality audit deliverables.
• Perform validation of prior audit issues in an effective and timely manner.
• Identify and escalate key issues noted to the Auditor-in-Charge and GIA management for resolution and action.
• Leverage innovation / automation audit techniques and tools to increase effectiveness and efficiency in the audit program.
• Develop and maintain a good knowledge of the... company’s governance, business, process, technology and risk management.
• Stay current of the industry development, business and IT trends, including conducting research on industry and risk topics to increase effectiveness of audit coverage and GIA’s ability to provide advice and insights to stakeholders.
• Participate and contribute to departmental initiatives aimed at improving GIA’s audit methodology.
• Support the preparation of materials for the Audit Committee, regulators and senior management.
• At least 4 years of experience in audit from an accounting / consulting firm or internal audit / risk / compliance or other relevant expertise.
• Good understanding of industry cybersecurity standards, underlying IT risks, application controls, assessment practices and various IT security software, operating systems, databases and networking technologies.
• Experience in performing system and project implementation review is a plus.
• Hands-on experience in leveraging data and technology (such as AI, Blockchain, Cloud Computing, Digital Assets, ACL, M365, Riskonnect, ServiceNow, Tableau) is a plus.
• A university graduate of relevant disciplines (e.g. Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Technology, etc.).
• Possess at least one relevant professional qualification such as CPA, CIA, CFA, FRM, CISA, CISM, CISSP, CEH, CCSP / CCAK, CSX-P or other security related qualifications.
• Team-oriented with a strong sense of ownership and individual accountability.
• Highly motivated with the ability to multi-task and remain organized.
• Demonstrate agility and the ability to drive and adapt to changes in a fast-changing environment.
• Strong interpersonal, relationship management and presentation skills.
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) is one of the world’s major exchange groups, and operates a range of equity, commodity, fixed income and currency markets. HKEX is the world’s leading IPO market and as Hong Kong’s only securities and derivatives exchange and sole operator of its clearing houses, it is uniquely placed to offer regional and international investors access to Asia’s most vibrant markets.
As the global markets leader in the Asian time-zone, we offer a world of opportunities for early careers and experienced hires. Here, we know that diverse thinking fosters better solutions, and we are committed to building an open and dynamic environment which allows our business to innovate and our people to thrive.
Discover the latest career opportunities and programmes at HKEX.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.