Humanity Ariana Tunisia
5 months ago
Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee, Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Ethnic Minority, and the Previously Incarcerated. If you identify with any of the following communities do not hesitate to register, even if you feel that this particular opportunity is not the right fit for you.
Company Name: FIS Global
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Accounting
Travel Percentage :
We are FIS. Our technology powers the world’s economy and our teams bring innovation to life. We champion diversity to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients and communities. If you’re ready to start learning, growing and making an impact with a career in fintech, we’d like to... know: Are you FIS?
About the team
The Transfer Pricing team work alongside the Tax and Statutory teams to prepare the financial accounts for numerous legal entities worldwide. Ensuring compliance in all local jurisdictions is paramount to the function of our team. The Financial Accountant will be based in Ariana within the FIS Shared Services Finance Team and will report to the Finance Manager in London.
About the Role:
FIS is looking for a Senior Financial Accountant to ensure that FIS’s legal entities include all appropriate revenue and costs, and are therefore compliant with transfer pricing requirements in all jurisdictions.
What you will be doing
As the Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for :
• Analysing and investigating product and legal entity relationships throughout FIS .
• Performing forensic analysis of financial data in order to highlight new and existing product revenue and costs within businesses and legal entities.
• Reviewing costs and revenue, investigate and provide explanations for period on period variances.
• calculating intercompany/transfer pricing charges based off guidance from the London Transfer Pricing team.
• Booking complex monthly intercompany transfer pricing entries in a timely manner.
• Providing analysis, support and explanations on intercompany/transfer pricing relationships and calculations.
What you bring
• Financial Diploma
• Minimum Experience 3 years
• Good English communication level
• You have a professional accounting qualification.
• You have a strong accounting background to understand and advise on complex intercompany relationships.
• You possess investigatory/Forensic analysis skills with a sceptical approach to aid in highlighting different financial relationships.
• You have a clear verbal and written communication skills in order to retrieve and communicate specific information with various departments throughout FIS.
• You have strong organisational skills with ability to work independently and own a specific region from a transfer pricing perspective.
Added bonus if you have
• A background in audit
• Experienced with: transfer pricing, financial reporting, statutory reporting, tax is an advantage
• Industry knowledge/awareness is an advantage.
What we offer you:
At FIS, we are as committed to growing our employees’ careers as our own business. We offer:
• An attractive salary package and other bonuses as performance bonus, meals vouchers, transportation….
• Attractive range of benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance.
• Continuous development through our diversified training across core financial, sales and FIS solutions.
• A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated, supportive team.
• A broad range of professional development possibilities, resources, and opportunities.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.