Capital.com Vasa Cyprus
5 months ago
We are a leading trading platform that is ambitiously expanding to the four corners of the globe. Our top-rated products have won prestigious industry awards for their cutting-edge technology and seamless client experience. We deliver only the best, so we are always in search of the best people to join our ever-growing talent team.
As a Data Analyst in “Financial Automation” team, you will be working with internal company stakeholders in order to answer their reporting needs.
• Develop and maintain reporting processes for the Finance or Compliance team (depending on assignment)
• Analyse datasets, transform them and prepare data marts
• Develop reporting pipelines
• Design monitoring of the quality of the data used by stakeholders
• Review existing reports for accuracy and completeness of the data
• Develop and maintain documentation for new and existing reports
• Communication with stakeholders regarding requirements and implementation results
• At least 1 year of experience in data analysis and reporting is required. Experience in a similar role within the financial industry is a plus
• Proficiency in SQL
• Experience working with any BI tool (e.g., Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
• Understanding of data quality principles
• Familiarity with orchestration tools like Airflow is a plus
• Strong analytical skills with an ability to interpret complex datasets
Nice to have:
• Experience working with financial data and translating business requirements to technical deliverables a plus
• Familiarity with GIT and Asana/Agile workflows.
What you get in return:
For starters, a competitive salary, medical insurance, and pension fund.
You get to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company that rewards talent, initiative and creativity and offers rapid career progression. Additional paid days-off and the opportunity to work with one of the smartest teams on the market.
We allow our people to work flexibly if they wish to and don’t like to micromanage their working lives. Things like employee well-being and work-life balance are embedded in our company culture.
Be part of the leading digital assets movement and elevate your career with us!
We are looking for all sorts of talent and have a number of vacancies. (Developers, designers, creatives, strategists and crypto enthusiasts).
Send us your resume and maybe there is a place for you in our team.
Job listing or not, we always have a place for the right people
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.