Novartis Vienna Austria
1 month ago
Public Affairs Manager (f/m/d), Novartis, Vienna, Austria
Bringing life-changing medicines to millions of people, Novartis sits at the intersection of cutting-edge medical science and innovative digital technology. As a global company, the resources and opportunities for growth and development are plentiful including global and local cross functional careers, a diverse learning suite of thousands of programs & an in-house marketplace for rotations & project work. With a strong-medicines pipeline our current transformation will not just deliver growth for our business but continue to allow us to bring innovative medicines to patients quickly.
Your key responsibilities:
• Provide support to Public Affairs and Policy and Corporate Leads, as well as senior
country leadership, in order to effectively build and manage Novartis' external reputation
to engage and lead in relevant policy discussions
• Contribute to the creation, revision and publishing of policy documents... advocacy
toolkits, training materials.
• Deliver advice and prepare briefs for senior management
• Develop evidence and policy collateral (reports, audits, surveys) that support priority
brands / issues
• Liaise with business functions to provide key support for market related tasks (i.e.
• Work with external partners such as think tanks, industry groups and other third parties
• Team member on specific projects, lead smaller projects
• Monitor and provide updates to the business on external policy and political (federal and
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What you'll bring to the role:
• University degree in political science, public affairs, law or a similarly relevant field
• At least five years' experience in a similar role
• Ability to work across borders
• Excellent verbal, written and digital communication skills in German and English
• Digital public affairs skills
• Project management skills
• Possess high willingness to perform and self-motivation
• Knowledge of the market and health policy network in Austria are desirable
769 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2020, and while we're proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people's lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world's toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
In addition to a market-competitive base salary, we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning and development options as well as worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. In accordance with Austrian law, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary as stated in the collective bargaining agreement. For this position the minimum salary is € 54.788/year (on a full-time basis). The actual salary will be significantly higher, as we strive to maintain a competitive position in the market and consider your previous experience, qualifications and individual competencies.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team's representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Our recruitment decisions are based on selecting the best person for the job, regardless of gender, religion, age, colour, race, sexual orientation, nationality or disability.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
REGION EUROPE PHARMA
Company / Legal Entity
Novartis Pharma GmbH
Communications & Public Affairs
Public Affairs Manager (f/m/d) Vienna jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.