Shine Lawyers Pty
Shine Lawyers Pty Adelaide SA Australia
1 month ago
Other Compensation Law > > > Solicitor - Abuse Law/Personal Injury Solicitor - Abuse Law/Personal Injury
“What keeps me at Shine is the constant support to better yourself in your job. I like the fact it really is a culture of empowering their staff to want to be the best in the industry." - *Sarah Williams – Solicitor*
We bring authentic people, a proven path and real opportunity. You bring you.
As a Solicitor in our personal injury practice in Adelaide , you’ll be on the frontline as we doggedly seek justice. You'll have the opportunity to be mentored by pre-eminent experts in the field, who have been invited to speak both locally and internationally as part of various committees and enquiries into Institutional Abuse. This role will not just see you secure justice for those who have been wronged, but give you exposure to practice across personal injuries, and institutional abuse, including asylum seekers who suffered in immigration detention.
This is an amazing... permanent full-time opportunity for someone who is looking to take their career to the next level and be part of our growingpractice, although we are open to candidates seeking part time, as well.Although Abuse Law experience across any jurisdiction is highly preferable, it's not essential for success - we are open to mentoring an eager and experienced solicitor with exposure to personal injuries. So, if you are a personal injuries solicitor keen to assist vulnerable people with achieving justice, and bring sensitivity and expertise to the table, this may be your next move.
With compassion, connection and purpose, you’ll truly champion our clients by:
• Provide clients with legal advice and representation to obtain compensation
• Work across a variety of client matters that require a high level of sensitivity
• Provide legal advice to each client's particular matter to suit their level of understanding
• Develop and maintain strong professional working relationships with clients, including effective and regular communication and managing the client's expectations
• Draft legal documentation with a high degree of attention to detail
• Manage and run a file load with a high level of commercial and fiscal awareness
• Take an active role in working with and mentoring junior members of the team
What you’ll bring
To thrive in this role, you’ll have:
• A Bachelor of Laws with a current practising certificate.
• Post-admission experience in Personal Injury or Abuse Law.
• A strong understanding of, and ability to interpret the relevant legislation and legal documentation.
• Enjoy working on legally challenging and factually complex matters
• Maturity and confidence to deal with clients who may be experiencing trauma
• A desire to be part of a strong, cohesive team that works together to get great results
• An innate ability to question, challenge the status quo and always stay ahead of the pack.
• A commitment to truly connect with those around you and work together to deliver exceptional results for our clients.
• The passion, motivation and enthusiasm to contribute to our culture and ensure it’s a place where everyone can thrive.
Shine Lawyers: A place for you. It means more here.
At Shine, purpose really matters.
• It’s our clients, who summon the courage to stand up to injustice.
• It’s the communities we are part of and support every day.
• It’s our team, who champion what’s right and make this place what it is.
We’re an ASX-listed organisation, and we've been standing up for the rights of everyday Australians for more than 40 years. We’ve achieved a lot but you’ll find no airs and graces here. We’re humble yet relentless. We don’t pretend to be anything other than ourselves. And together, we’ve created a place for you to thrive.
Here are some of the things we hope you’ll love about working with us:
• Connect and be you: Get the benefits you need, and work with truly authentic people. And you can enjoy the security of a large, well-established firm that treats you as a person, not a number.
• Achieve and grow: Start your Shine journey at our renowned Centre of Learning, where you’ll find immediate connection and be set up for success. We provide innovative in-house learning programs and real opportunities to step up and grow - within your role and beyond.
• Challenge and be challenged: We’re not here for “easy”. We want you to take your place at Shine and make a real impact. Question and challenge - that’s how we grow.
Visit https://www.shine.com.au/careers/life-shine to find out more and read the stories of our incredible people.
Apply now and make Shine Justice a place for you.
As part of The Circle Back Initiative, we want you to feel supported through our recruitment process, which means that you will hear back from our friendly team – no matter the outcome.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce
Adelaide SA Australia
Solicitor - Abuse Law/Personal Injury Adelaide SA jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.