Connect Health United Kingdom United Kingdom
1 month ago
Application closing date
£31,000 to £39,000 dependent on experience
Senior MSK Clinician – Sports Therapist
Full Time/Part Time
£31,000 - £39,000
About the role
We at Connect Health are delighted to be growing our team of talented clinicians and are currently looking for Senior Musculoskeletal (MSK) Clinicians (Physiotherapist, Osteopath, Rehab Therapist, Sports Therapist) who are passionate about providing high-quality patient-centred care to join us as part of a large multidisciplinary team in North Kirklees.
We are dedicated to delivering the highest level of patient care, in the most efficient and cost-effective way, with re-investment to ensure services are sustainable. We are looking for well-organised MSK Clinicians, to deliver quality clinical care for... patients with MSK conditions. Whilst undertaking comprehensive assessment and diagnosis of patients with a wide variety of physical and emotional needs, you must formulate, deliver, review and progress individual treatment programmes and ensure effective treatment, specialist advice and timely discharge are achieved.
Join our motivated, ambitious, and fast-growing team. We focus on competency, developing talent and offer great flexibility. You’ll be registered with the HCPC or equivalent regulator (as professional background dictates) and be qualified as a clinician that works within MSK practice.
We are committed to a multi-professional workforce based on competency and welcome applications from Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Sports Therapists and Rehab Therapists. If you’re able to manage a varied caseload of MSK patients, committed to CPD and have the desire to develop yourself and the service, with a keen eye on improving patient care, then we’d like to hear from you.
Who we are looking for:
• Previous experience in delivering MSK services with tangible results.
• Current valid registration with your relevant professional body or equivalent regulator (HCPC, GOsC, SST, STA or BASraT)
• A keen and enthusiastic clinician with a commitment to providing excellent, personalised care.
• An understanding of the impact of MSK pain in the wider community and how collaborative working across the local system enables prevention and addresses health inequalities
• Ability to work as an autonomous practitioner, within scope of practice and deliver a quality clinical service meeting the clinical and operational needs of the MSK service with senior support as required.
• To contribute to the development of, and promote a positive and dynamic image and culture to both internal and external stakeholders. At all times striving to reflect and encourage our core value behaviours
• To develop and foster productive relationships with local stakeholder groups, charities, GPs, and other potentially productive links.
Connect Health is a leading community services healthcare provider encompassing mental health, IAPT, rehabilitation, physiotherapy, tier-2 MSK (musculoskeletal), chronic pain, functional disorder/long Covid, First Contract Practitioners (FCP), rheumatology and occupational health services, serving over 375k NHS patients pa across 55+ NHS partners and 100+ occupational health wellbeing services.
As by far the largest independent MSK and Pain services provider, Connect Health supports the NHS to effectively and efficiently deliver care in more appropriate community settings, transforming services around specific quality and financial objectives, reducing waiting times and improving outcomes for patients.
Connect Health was established over 30 years ago and has built an enviable level of specialist expertise in delivering sustained transformation through its dedication to patient care, sophisticated infrastructure, digital tools, highly advanced clinical and operational insight and change methodology.
Why work for Connect Health?
We are dedicated to Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and rewarding our colleagues. We continue to reward our staff with competitive salaries and a great range of employee benefits. These include:
• A minimum of 5% of your hours is bespoke personal development time
• A proven roadmap to Consultant-level practice for those that wish to develop this level of capability.
• Access to an internal network of Consultant clinicians (medical and AHPs) that provide leadership, educational, research and clinical support.
• Access to the full content (live and recorded sessions) of the Connect Clinical Education Academy
• Access to support and engagement with our entire MDT clinical workforce via
• Emergency clinical on call rota
• Clinical supervision
• Coaching and mentoring
• Online clinical resource and chat network
• Internal conferences and study days
• Clinical support tools/pathways
• Up to 30 days holiday (plus public holidays)
• option to buy additional annual leave
• an additional day off for your birthday
• online discounts portal
• employer pension contributions
• salary sacrifice schemes
• an employee assistance programme
• performance related pay rewards
• team building/away days
• reimbursement of professional body membership fees for clinicians
These benefits are our way of saying thank you to our colleagues.
“The best thing about Connect Health? For me it’s the opportunity to develop and be part of an organisation that aren’t afraid to innovate whilst keeping the patient at the centre of everything we do.” – Connect Health MSK Clinician, Spring 2022
Take a look at life at Connect Health
Jobs in United Kingdom United Kingdom
Senior MSK Clinician - Sports Therapist United Kingdom jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.