DuPont de Nemours
DuPont de Nemours Freienbach Switzerland
1 month ago
• R&D Chemist E-Mobility (m/w/d)
Location Freienbach, Schwyz, Switzerland Category Sales & Marketing Job Id 232776W Job Type Early Career On-Site
At DuPont, we are working on things that matter, whether it’s providing clean water to more than a billion people on the planet, producing materials that are essential in everyday technology devices from smartphones to electric vehicles, or protecting humans.
If you would like to be a part of a premier multi-industrial company that is delivering sustainable solutions that bring real purpose and value, of a company with collaborative spirit because it believes that we work best when we work together as a team and values the diversity of thought, then DuPont is the company for you!
WHY JOIN US?
Our purpose is to empower the world with essential innovations to thrive. We work on things that matter!
Get to know our Purpose and make it yours by bringing innovations to market that improve the world... share a commitment to sustainability that makes our planet better and give back to communities in which we work and live.
Get to Experience a collaborative environment where teamwork is celebrated with flexibility that enhances balance and an inclusive atmosphere that is welcoming to all!
Have the Opportunity to chart your own course, challenge yourself, and acquire new capabilities to build a rewarding and fulfilling career. We reward employees with competitive pay and incentives to recognize skills, competencies, and contributions to business results.
DuPont Automotive Adhesiveswe are looking for a colleague to help us shape tomorrow's mobility
R&D Chemist E-Mobility (m/w/d)
The DuPont Automotive Adhesives business is comprised of multiple high growth global businesses supplying a broad array of materials to multiple automotive and industrial sectors.
The Freienbach research centers are equipped with R&D and analytical laboratories, application and scale-up facilities to cover all development activities from prepolymer design, synthesis and characterization, adhesive mixing,
scale-up, performance testing and full industrial scale adhesive application.
• Development of potting and impregnation resins for e-motor applications and epoxy resin based structural adhesives for the automotive industry.
• Drive efficient and effective materials development with strong focus on scientific method, hypotesis based design of experiment, ideally applying data mining capabilities and machine learning expertise.
• The application of strong interpersonal skills and the demonstartion of leadership at all levels is desired in order to maintain and further build a winning team culture.
• Strong sense of ownership and accountability with strong business accumen is desired.
• The support of manufacturing and cross – functional teams to drive commercial launch of the technologies according to DuPont product commercialization processes ist key to our success.
Knowledge & Expertise
• Business fluency in English and German are a requirement, additional language skills are appreciated
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Chemistry or a related field is a minimum requirement.
• Skills or expertise in information technologies, particularly data mining and machine learning is advantegeous.
• Technological knowledge of epoxy resin based adhesives and impregnation resin are advantegeous.
• Industry and technology experience in e-motors, impregnation resin application like potting, vacuum casting, roll dipping etc. are advantageous.
• Self-driven, motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills, capable of collaboration for superior results with internal and external stakeholders.
Accountabilit y & Impact
• Independent design of adhesive recipes using different technologies and applying different chemistries to deliver on project CTQs
• Takes project leadership and leads stakeholders in different function to insure the completion of the project and commercialization of the technology
• Acts as a resource for technical professionals with less experience, has the ability to understand and influence others
• Leads technical sub-teams with regular impact on own work teams, contributing to multiple projects.
• Accountability for AUDIT conform project documentation according to DuPont development standards (PCP, NPCF)
• Accountability for for protection of intellectual property
• Drive project stage gate meetings in agreement with DuPont product commercialization processes
• Application of scientific methods, sound science and engineering principles to solve problems
• Sponsors and Champions onsite Diversity, Equity & Inclusion networks; values and leverages differences in people.
• Competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits
• An annual variable pay program that rewards team and individual performance and shares company, business or functional success
• On-going learning opportunities in a rewarding work environment
• Career experiences that can span different businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
• The chance to work on global teams with colleagues around the world and in different locations
We are looking forward to your application!
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information .
Jobs in Freienbach Switzerland
R&D Chemist E-Mobility (m/w/d) Freienbach jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.