聯發科技 Mumbai Maharashtra India
1 month ago
We are searching for a hardworking Product Manager - Logistics & Warehouse Mgmt. ERP to join our awesome team at in India.
Growing your career as a Full Time Product Manager - Logistics & Warehouse Mgmt. ERP is an amazing opportunity to develop useful skills.
If you are strong in adaptability, problem-solving and have the right initiative for the job, then apply for the position of Product Manager - Logistics & Warehouse Mgmt. ERP at today!
Hello. We’re Haleon. A new world-leading consumer health company. Shaped by all who join us. Together, we’re improving everyday health for billions of people. By growing and innovating our global portfolio of category-leading brands – including Sensodyne, Panadol, Advil, Voltaren, Theraflu, Otrivin, and Centrum – through a unique combination of deep human understanding and trusted science. What’s more, we’re achieving it in a company that we’re in control of. In an environment that we’re co-creating. And a culture that’s uniquely... ours. Care to join us. It isn’t a question.
This role will report under the Supply Chain Products and more specifically to the Director, Logistics Product Owner. This role will provide functional expertise into the Manufacturing Warehouse Management Product domain that is a key area within Supply Chain Products. This covers all global manufacturing sites and users located within GSK Consumer healthcare Supply Chain.
The purpose of this role is to ensure the Manufacturing Warehouse Management Product has the right level of expertise to evolve the strategy and technology roadmap in the area. This role partners with domain global process owners and other technology products to provide functional and technical expertise to the business.
In this role the key Responsibilities will be :
• Solid SAP configuration experience in LE (Logistics Execution), IM (Inventory Management), and WM (Warehouse Management) specially with use of HUM (Handling unite management)
• Proven ability to engage with business process owners to understand the business needs and priorities, lead requirement gathering and analysis, and design solutions leveraging appropriate tools and platforms
• Experience in implementing large and complex 3+ SAP Projects, solution build, configuration, and delivery
• Expert hands on experience in developing SAP solutions using configuration in Logistics and Warehouse management modules
• Demonstrated breadth of knowledge and solution delivery experience across the end-to-end manufacturing and supply chain process and its integration points with other processes like SD (Sales and Distribution), MM (Materials Management/Procurement ), QM (Quality Management), Finance, etc., acquired through multiple hands-on roles in SAP implementations
• Demonstrated ability to understand logistics, inventory, warehouse and manufacturing processes and their role to support business operations
• Experience with integrations with logistics providers or external systems to ERP
• Knowledge and understanding of local legal and fiscal requirements and their implications on ERP
• Strong interpersonal skills, capable of working effectively in large, complex cross functional teams, capable of building relationships across different stakeholders and functional groups
• 15+ years of Experience in implementing labelling solutions in line with GS1 standards that interact with SAP
• Experience in working with Agile, Scrum, Kanban and waterfall delivery models
• Experience in a Pharmaceutical or FMCG commercial and manufacturing environment
• Experience with global planning integrations, cloud integrations, etc.
• Prior experience with emerging technologies including ML, AI, IoT and Blockchain
• Certification in SAP Logistics modules, S/4 HANA
Inclusion & Diversity at Consumer Healthcare:
Inclusion and diversity at HALEON are key for our success. Here, you will thrive through bringing your unique experiences to both our company and the recruitment process. We want you to be you, feel good and keep growing your career.
HALEON is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants will travel through a transparent recruitment journey that adheres to all required employment standards and regulations. Beyond this, we commit to our values of integrity and respect towards every applicant.
We want to hear from you and support with any adjustments that you may require during the recruitment process. Please get in touch with our Recruitment Team (contact email) to further discuss this today.
We will request equal opportunities information from you and whilst disclosure is optional, we encourage you to be open, enabling us to monitor the inclusivity of our recruitment practices for the benefit of everyone. Your data will remain confidential, is never shared with our Hiring Managers and never affects the status of your application. *Local restrictions/legal requirements.
Care to join us. Find out what life at Haleon is really like At Haleon we embrace our diverse workforce by creating an inclusive environment that celebrates our unique perspectives, generates curiosity to create unmatched understanding of each other, and promotes fair and equitable outcomes for everyone. We're striving to create a climate where we celebrate our diversity in all forms by treating each other with respect, listening to different viewpoints, supporting our communities, and creating a workplace where your authentic self belongs and thrives. We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are. As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information, which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially. Haleon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class. Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, Haleon may be required to capture and report expenses Haleon incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure Haleon’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements.
Benefits of working as a Product Manager - Logistics & Warehouse Mgmt. ERP in India:
● Company offers great benefits
● Company offers career progression opportunities
● Competitive salary
Mumbai Maharashtra India
Jobs in Mumbai Maharashtra India
Product Manager - Logistics / Warehouse Mgmt/ ERP - Fast Hire Mumbai jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.