Haleon Careers Tokyo Japan
2 months ago
Site Name: Japan - Tokyo - Akasaka
Posted Date: Apr 5 2023
Job Purpose & Key Responsibilities
• Work on 3 in 1 budget planning closely working with Manager, Area Marketing Lead and Marketing Director
• Lead & manage assigned DAC brand (Polident / Poligrip) projects
• Lead some important projects such as NPD and communication development with strong leadership, marketing capability, communication skills and learning agility.
• Work closely with Global Category to develop and align strategies and plans
• Assess the business opportunities in Japan and develop/execute/lead the NPD launches by cross functional collaboration.
• Work closely with Shopper Marketing, Insight, Media, eCom, Digital, Finance, Supply, Regulatory, R&D and Medical.
• Manage marketing communications of the assigned brand(s) within the assigned budget
• Manage the demand forecasting process of the assigned brands accurately
A&P budget & P&L management
Required Skill, Experience, Etc
• Logical thinking
• Financial acumen
• Strong ownership and leadership skills
• Analytical skills using multiple sources of data
• Learning agility
• Assertive communication
• Flexibility and resilience
• Teamwork spirit
• At least 3 years of experience in marketing, preferably FMCG.
• Knowledge of consumer marketing
• Experiences of new product launch projects
• Knowledges of media planning, executions and tracking, especially in digital
• Experience in research planning working with Insight team and analysis
• Sales tracking such as Intage and consumption forecasting experience
• P&L management
• Experience in TVCM development
• Shopper marketing knowledge and experience (such as POSM/POP development)
• University graduate or above
• Native level Japanese in writing/speaking
• Business level English in writing/speaking.
Care to join us. Find out what life at Haleon is really like www.haleon.com/careers/
At Haleon we embrace our diverse workforce by creating an inclusive environment that celebrates our unique perspectives, generates curiosity to create unmatched understanding of each other, and promotes fair and equitable outcomes for everyone. We're striving to create a climate where we celebrate our diversity in all forms by treating each other with respect, listening to different viewpoints, supporting our communities, and creating a workplace where your authentic self belongs and thrives. We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information, which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Haleon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, Haleon may be required to capture and report expenses Haleon incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure Haleon’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements
Senior Brand Manager/Brand Manager/Assistant Brand Manager Tokyo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.