Michael Page Indonesia
Michael Page Indonesia Jakarta Indonesia
1 month ago
About Our Client
With the growth of the energy and resources and industrial sector in Indonesia, our key client is looking to bring on board a seasoned consultant to lead and manage their energy, resources and industrial practice. With presence across the world, and an established business in Indonesia, they are one of the well-respected brand in the consulting firm sector.
Working with one of the biggest brand, you will be expected to manage the day-to-day of the client's projects and leading by example.
Other responsibilities include:
• Structuring, leading, and allocating the manpower (consultants) required to ensure the continuity of the projects.
• Developing solutions with the team to ensure the impactful end to the clients.
• Upskilling yourself with the following skills: project management, business development, account management and other topics which are relevant to one's growths.
• When required, you will be the expert in the energy, resources and... industrial sector, and you will be expected to work with the regional and global team together.
• Leading the team of consultants to ensure that projects are delivered on time, and with high-quality.
• Tailoring different approaches according to what is best for the clients, and allocating the resources that he/she might have to ensure the delivery of each projects.
• Consulting and managing the day-to-day direction of a client project and to ensure that the project is on track.
• Working with colleagues and clients from various range of industries and business sectors across the world.
• Building and shaping the expertise and approaches to come up with the tailor-made solutions for the clients.
• Demonstrating functional competence and deep industry knowledge (energy, resources and industrial)
• Understanding the business, and compiling and presenting all information, and making recommendations for improvement.
The Successful Applicant
Because of the highly competitiveness of the process, this role is only opened for candidates with excellent communication in English and Bahasa, and comes from other consulting firm, with a combination experience in the relevant sector (energy, resources and industrial). To seize the opportunity to work for this highly dynamic client, you should be/have:
• University graduate major from Tier 1 university only. An advanced degree or MBA from global top schools is highly preferred.
• Preferred if you have worked for at least 3 years in other global management consulting firms, with at least 8 years in the relevant industry.
• Not more than of 18 years working experience in total.
• Prior working experience in strategy/operations/commercial and management.
• Excellent problem solving, analytical and decision making skills.
• Strong business acumen, self-motivated, excellent interpersonal and adaptability, energetic and result-oriented.
• Excellent time and project management skill with the ability to coach and mentor.
• Excellent strong team management and leadership skills.
• Willingness to travel extensively.
What's on Offer
Besides competitive remuneration, you will be able to work with a highly-diverse team. Other offers include the opportunity to be part of a global brand
Engagement Manager for a Global Strategy Consulting Firm Jakarta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.