NHS Scotland Inverness United Kingdom
2 months ago
NHS Scotland is committed to encouraging equality and diversity among our workforce and eliminating unlawful discrimination. The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best. To this end, NHS Scotland welcomes applications from all sections of society.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated person to join the administration team based at the Phoenix Centre, Raigmore Hospital, Inverness. The postholder will require the ability to deal with large volumes of work and of a highly confidential nature, whilst continuing to provide secretarial/administrative support to multi-disciplinary teams and administration of the department's waiting list.
Applicants must have a significant amount of secretarial experience and be willing to undertake a variety of clerical/secretarial tasks to ensure the smooth running of the office. The postholder should be able to demonstrate the ability to organise and prioritise... workloads, and have excellent organisational, communication and problem solving skills. You should have a good standard of education. Working experience of Microsoft Word and Excel applications is required, as is the ability to work accurately and effectively under pressure.
Informal enquiries to: Nicola Czarnocki, CAMHS Business Manager, Morven House, Raigmore Hospital, Inverness IV2 3U, Tel: 01463 70133, email:[email protected]
Drs Wendy van Riet, Lead Consultant Clinical Psychologist CAMHS; [email protected]
Additional Information For Candidates
• You should apply for this post by completing the application process on Jobtrain.
• DO NOT upload a CV as this will not be used for short listing purposes
• Posts close at midnight on the indicated date
• For help to complete an application on Job Train please follow this link: https://www.careers.nhs.scot/how-to-apply/application-process/
• To view our accessibility statement, please follow this link: https://www.eess.nhs.scot/jobtrain-accessibility-statement/
• Please note that our correspondence method is by e-mail, therefore please ensure you enter your email address accurately
• Please check your e-mail regularly (including junk folders) and also your Jobtrain account for updates
• Please contact Jobtrain Candidate Support Hub - https://jobseekersupport.jobtrain.co.uk/support/home for advice and support with any system issues
• We recommend using the Internet Browser "Google Chrome" or "Microsoft Edge" when using Jobtrain
• Once you have submitted your application form you will be unable to make any amendments
• Some of our vacancies are for internal candidates only. If you are a member of staff, please ensure you update your Jobtrain profile to reflect that you are employed by NHS Highland
Jobs in Inverness United Kingdom
Support Secretary Inverness jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.