Browns Recruitment Group
Browns Recruitment Group Chippenham United Kingdom
1 month ago
Salary Negotiable Depending Upon Experience
A position has become available for a Conveyancing Legal Secretary in my clients property department based in the Chippenham office.
The role will suit an experienced and efficient Conveyancing Legal Secretary. You will need to be hardworking with a positive attitude and enjoy working as part of a team. You will be able to thrive in a pressurised environment; reacting to changing deadlines and priorities in a professional manner.
This is a full-time position. Salary dependent upon experience.
• Deal with day-to-day Conveyancing administration
• Typing dictated letters, contracts, leases and other documentation
• Answering and making calls to clients, other solicitors, mortgage lenders and estate agents
• Giving quotations for routine transactions
• Preparation of post-exchange and post-completion documentation
• Preparing and submitting SDLT returns and Land Registry applications.
•... Experience dealing with conveyancing matters, in particular post-exchange and post-completion documentation
• Completing Local Authority and other relevant pre-exchange searches
• Opening and dealing with the initial stages of Conveyancing transaction
• Liaising directly with clients to manage expectations and provide updates on progress of cases
Skills & Experience
• Audio typing skills
• Good communication skills
• Excellent IT skills
• 3 years’ experience in a Conveyancing role
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TO TANYA BROWN AT BROWNS RECRUITMENT GROUP AS DIRECTED
Jobs in Chippenham United Kingdom
Legal Secretary Chippenham jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.