Ministry of Education TT
Ministry of Education TT Bradford United Kingdom
1 month ago
We are looking to recruit an experienced legal secretary / audio typist to join our clients Bradford office. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about the work they do, the service they provide and getting the best results for their clients.
Salary depends on experience 20 - to 25k
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with 30 minutes for lunch.
20 days holiday plus bank holidays
The right candidate will currently be working within the legal sector and have fast and accurate typing speeds. They will be passionate about customer service; meticulous, organised and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Overall Aim of Job
• To provide secretarial and clerical support to all fee earners
• To act as first point of contact for all enquiries.
Duties, Tasks And Responsibilities
• Working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• General secretarial duties including completing court forms, typing of digital... dictation, photocopying, scanning, filing, post management, emailing and taking bundles to court.
• Maintenance of diary and case management system - in particular, logging deadlines and notifying fee earners.
• Assisting fee-earners with tasks on request
• Excellent typing and audio skills.
• Experience in the legal industry as an audio typist / secretary.
• Preferably will have used digital dictation & case management software (LEAP) but not essential as this will be part of the training.
• Skilled at multi-tasking and prioritising
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities
• Self- motivated and able to work on own initiative
• Well-presented with good people skills.
• Organised and proactive in all aspects of work
• Reliable, punctual and accurate
• Efficient - in the legal setting, there are many important deadlines to meet involving legal documentation that must be accurate and organised appropriately.
• Flexibility and Adaptability
• Must be able to maintain composure and navigate through problems with patience and calmness.
• Must be able to 'hit the floor running'
Staff365 are an employent business and equal opportunties employer. INDHP
Jobs in Bradford United Kingdom
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.