NHS Scotland Bothwell Glasgow United Kingdom
1 month ago
• If successful, you may initially be working as part of a hybrid model between home working and office working in line with guidance from the Scottish Government.***
You will provide effective and efficient administrative support to two members of the strategic leadership team within the North Lanarkshire Health & Social Care Partnership and provide cross-cover support to other members of the strategic leadership team when required.
Hours of work will be 37.5 hours, worked between Monday-Friday
Key tasks will include but are not restricted to;
• Provide diary management, taking minutes and providing administrative support on day-to-day matters as required.
• Support the planning and organisation of meetings and events both virtually and face-to-face.
• Preparing distribution of papers for meetings including information from a range of sources within expected timescales.
• Typing of correspondence, reports and associated documents.
• Deal professionally with enquires from a wide... range of people internal and external to the organisation including other scenario managers, elected members and members of the public. The post holder would be expected to signpost enquiries to the most appropriate persona and follow up on responses within agreed timescales if required.
These will include but are not restricted to;
• Demonstrable experience in an office administrator role or equivalent including dealing with correspondence, preparation of meeting papers and general administrative duties.
• Proficient in all Microsoft packages (e.g. Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
• Experience in managing calendars, including resolving conflicting meetings / monitoring inboxes and experience with Microsoft Teams is essential.
• Team worker with the ability to work independently.
• Demonstrate attention to detail.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Demonstrate honesty, integrity, care and compassion when dealing with others.
• Excellent written and communication skills.
• Ability to manage conflicting priorities / meet deadlines & manage own workload with a degree of flexibility.
Informal enquiries regarding the post will be welcomed by the Hiring Manager Stacey Connor on 07866144533
For queries regarding the application form or recruitment process only, please contact Allyson.mir @lanarkshire.scot.nhs.uk stating the job title and reference number in the subject. Please note: all job-related queries must be directed to the informal contact noted above.
Please note: we anticipate a high level of interest in this position and may close the advert once sufficient applications are received. Please complete and submit your application early.
‘In NHS Lanarkshire we are committed to recruiting a workforce that fully reflects the diverse make-up of our society. A place where every individual can thrive, develop and succeed based on skill, knowledge and talent, regardless of race, disability, gender, sexual orientation, care experienced* or any other dimension that can be used to differentiate people from one another.
• Care experienced applicants are people who live/have lived with foster parents/kinship carers or who live/have lived in a residential children’s setting/secure unit.’
Whilst this advertisement may be for a specific post(s) in a particular location, applicants who are shortlisted for interview may be considered for similar vacancies in alternative locations.
Please note for all vacancies where a driving licence is required this must be a full UK/EU/EEA licence
NHS Lanarkshire has a legal obligation to ensure that it does not employ any Worker who has not been granted the relevant permission to work in the UK. This permission is without exception granted by UK Visas and Immigrations. We are required to check the entitlement to work in the UK of all prospective employees, regardless of nationality or job category.Candidates who require a Certificate of Sponsorship can access further information at www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk . Skilled worker Visa and all current immigration rules are available at www.gov.uk
NHS Lanarkshire Recruitment Website
Care to join us
Bothwell Glasgow UK
Jobs in Bothwell Glasgow United Kingdom
Management Team Secretary Bothwell jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.