Browns Recruitment Group
Browns Recruitment Group Portsmouth United Kingdom
1 month ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Legal Secretary to join the Litigation department of a reputable, accredited firm in Hampshire and Dorset. You will be dealing with PI matters to include accident claims, accidents in a public place, accidents in the home, amputation claims, asbestos related claims, cycling accidents claims, fatal accidents claims, head and brain injury claims, personal injury case studies & testimonials, road traffic accidents claims, slips, trips and falls claims and spinal cord injury claims.
The role will be supporting the fee earner which will involve:
• Typing digital and copy typing of documents
• Managing diaries
• Arranging meetings and conferences
• Liaising with clients, experts, counsel and third-party solicitors
• Preparing bundles and collating witness statements.
• Any further secretarial duties as required.
The Successful Candidate Will
• Have previous legal secretarial experience ideally within PI / Clinical Negligence or/and Family... Law
• Be IT literate and experience audio typing.
• Have experience in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
• Have experience using case management systems
• Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Possess a good telephone manner, accuracy and attention to detail
• Work well as part of a team and possess a pro-active team work approach
Jobs in Portsmouth United Kingdom
Personal Injury Secretary Portsmouth jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.