Learnwise Malappuram Kerala India
1 month ago
• Masters in relevant subject.
• Laptop and internet connection
• Work from home
• Flexible hours
• Supporting students individually in their online learning experience and acting as a point of contact to address their issues.
• Ensuring that the program meets their learning needs and addressing their barriers to learning, if any.
• Reporting feedback and insights from interaction with students to the Academic Team so as to make necessary changes in the teaching strategies and methods of delivery.
• Monitoring student progress and delivering adequate individually tailored interventions wherever required.
• Responding to chats/calls from learners and being available round the clock to respond to their queries, doubts and concerns.
• Scheduling weekly calls and monthly video-calls with students, and occasional group meetings.
• Escalating concerns with respective Academic Team members, if required.
• Developing student tailored... strategies to aid their learning.
• Building a database of activities, programs, opportunities, organisations and individuals that could be drawn upon to provide extra support for students.
• Submitting reports on student performance and engagement, and suggesting changes and improvements in the system.
• Please note that the above enlisted responsibilities are for the purpose of providing an overview and may not be exhaustive.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹10,000.00 - ₹15,000.00 per month
• Cell phone reimbursement
• Flexible schedule
• Work from home
• Day shift
• Evening shift
• Flexible shift
• Morning shift
• Do you speak Malayalam?
• Do you have a laptop and internet connection?
• Master's (Required)
Work Location: One location
Malappuram Kerala India
Jobs in Malappuram Kerala India
Psychology Mentor Malappuram jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.