Vedantu Bengaluru Karnataka India
1 month ago
Vedantu Academic Mentor-Physics(11th-12th Grade) , Location: Muzaffarpur (Bihar)
JOB DESCRIPTION - VAM
Designation: Vedantu Academic Mentor - Physics
Department: Operations (11th-12th Grade)/JEE/NEET
Location: Muzaffarpur (Bihar)
Why join Vedantu?
Vedantu is India's leading Online tutoring company that enables personalized learning. Vedantu delivers quality education with cutting-edge technology which brings India's Top Teachers and students together in a LIVE interactive e-classroom.
At Vedantu, teachers interact with students through a 2-way interactive whiteboard, which acts as a bridge to share LIVE audio and video feed.
The company’s sole mission is to create a world of quality education that is easily accessible to all by providing a better experience than group classes and customizable in terms of choices.
Please fill Google form to apply:
VAC for 11th-12th Grade Students-Muzzafarpur(Bihar) Hybrid Centre
What will you be doing at Vedantu?
Handling peripheral... responsibilities in and out of class at the center which will include but is not limited to
• End to end responsibility for smooth execution of course programming
• Recruit will be in the forefront to converse with students, responsible for hand-holding students, and also be responsible for NPS.
• Plan - Analyze students with the help of all data points (student profile, student requirements, Engagement activities) and follow up with them on issues and Subject specific doubts and resolve them.
• Attendance – To ensure average attendance (75%) of students be VIP (Vedantu Improvement Program) eligible at the least
• Intervene – Through Calls (Mentoring / Counseling)
• Engagement – Ensure students participate in tests/attendance with an average engagement of 75% and engage regularly with Parents on Progress Report on weekly basis
• Track - Responsible for student performance tracking (Student academic, Test, attendance & PTM)
• Retention – Minimum 85% of Students should be retained
• Classroom Responsibilities - Be able to get the technical setup of the smart screen ready before class begins, while the class is in progress - need to keep an eye on student activity (walk around in the class), support or resolve any issue if there.
• Should be flexible to work 6 days a week & on rotational week offs.
• Provide individual attention to students based on their profiling (Socio-economic, Interests, Learning styles).
• Coordinate with support functions and get the issues sorted
• Ensure the key voice of the students/parents is logged in the system and user requirements are addressed.
Managerial Competencies & Attributes
• Very Good communication & command over multiple Languages, Hindi Proficiency needed
• Team Player
• Cross-functional coordination
• Ready to learn and adapt to the new challenges and changes & Should be student Obsessed
• Comprehension Skills, Listening Skills, and a bias for action
• Should be student-oriented & empathetic towards Students' concerns & Queries
• Graduates from science or engineering background or MBA ( Tier III )
• Minimum 1+ years of experience preferably in Education Sector
• Basic skill set on MS OFFICE / Google sheets, Computer Skills - Adept in using Team Conference Platforms (Zoom, Google Meet
Bengaluru Karnataka India
Jobs in Bengaluru Karnataka India
Vedantu Academic Mentor-Physics(11th-12th Grade) , Location... Bengaluru jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.