GE Beijing China
1 month ago
Résumé de la description de poste
The Electrical Engineer will have primary responsibility for conceptualizing, developing, delivering, and integrating the MR Patient Handling subsystem. This role involves almost all aspects of the electrical engineering discipline, including electrical design, mixed signal design, power supply, motor control and tuning solutions, and electromechanical interactions. The position will need to lead the new technology investigation, the platform concept definition, the practical design, and the verification/validation. And this role offers a unique opportunity to work in a cross-functional team on a complex integrated system.
GE HealthCare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our purpose is to create a world where healthcare has no limits. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier... world.
Description de l'emploi
• Finish a 26 month technical project (flexible term according to the candidate’s available time) in one GE Healthcare technology function
• Complete required internship trainings defined in the program
• Present the project summary upon completion of the assignment
• Pursuing a Master’s degree in Electrical, Electronics, Control, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Bio-medical, Physics, etc. （see detailed technical requirements below
• Graduation in 2023/2024.
• Demonstrated Academic excellence;
• Passion for engineering with strong technical skills, innovation spirit, and an analytical approach to problem solving;
• Strong commitment to a career in technology;
• Self-motivated, self-confident team play with mature & positive attitude and fast learning ability;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Bilingual proficiency in English and Chinese.
• Able to work for a minimum of 8weeks
Inclusion and Diversity
GE HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership – always with unyielding integrity.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
Aide à la relocalisation fournie : Non
Electrical Engineer Intern Beijing jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.