Vicinity Centres Cranbourne VIC Australia
1 month ago
We are Vicinity Centres. You may not recognise the brand but we’re sure you’ll know some of our destinations, from the iconic Queen Victoria Building in Sydney to Chadstone – The Fashion Capital, our seven DFOs, and much loved centres that are the hub of each of their communities. All in all, we operate over 60 centres across Australia.
The key purpose of the Retail Manager is to manage retailer engagement strategies aimed at maximising the net property income and value of the centre. A key focus is on managing customer interactions by using effective strategies and processes aimed at maximising the customer experience and trading results. The ability to manage B2B and B2C relationships is important.
What will you bring?
You will be an experienced Retail Manager with a strong working knowledge of retail legislation, leases and retail fundamentals. You will be known for your growth mindset approach to learning and continuous improvement and a passion for enriching... community experience through creating Centres where people love to connect. You will have a proven background at managing relationships at all levels from national retailers through to sole operators alike. You will possess strong financial acumen coupled with the capability to take ownership and follow through on projects. Renowned for your ability to have successful retailer interactions your interpersonal skills are second to none. Agent representative License is desirable
What will success look like?
We Imagine a Better Way
• You champion new ideas, facilitating changes to improve customer outcomes.
• You consistently role model the values and behaviours.
• You find opportunities to improve the way customers interact with Vicinity
We Embrace Difference
• You advocate equal opportunity, challenging assumptions to create a diverse workforce.
• You seek out and encourage diverse views to challenge your own thinking
• You understand and show respect for the diversity of the Vicinity community
We Always Collaborate
• You engage and communicate with your team, consistently and effectively sharing information.
• You proactively communicate across functions to create experiences that are better, easier and more enjoyable.
• You influence and manage key stakeholders to enable better outcome for our customers
Our benefits program focuses on creating an awesome place to work in which our people are rewarded and recognised. This includes:
• Flexible working options
• Birthday leave & purchased additional leave
• $1,000 worth of VCX securities rewarded for eligible team members
• Internal mentoring program
• Generous Parental Leave
Our values cultivate a culture that encourages our 1,200+ team members to be adaptable, agile, resilient and passionate.
At Vicinity we embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where we attract, retain and develop our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community and we strongly encourage applications from the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander community.
If you would like to discuss any reasonable adjustments we can make to better support you during the recruitment process or your potential future role please reach out to our Talent Acquisition Team at [email protected].
Note: To be eligible to apply for this position, you must have existing, relevant Australian work rights. At the later stages of the recruitment process the shortlisted candidate/candidates will be required to undergo a Criminal History Background/Police Check as a mandatory part of the process. Additional qualification checks may also be required dependant on role and level
Cranbourne VIC Australia
Jobs in Cranbourne VIC Australia
Retail Manager Cranbourne VIC jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.