Clarity Hiring Mississauga Canada
1 month ago
What you will do?
• Operate automatic and semi-automatic machines to position.
• Clean and prepare work station and machines.
• Identify and mark acceptable and defective assemblies.
• Check final assembly for finish, labelling and packaging methods.
What you bring?
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
• Hand-eye co-ordination;
Ability to distinguish between colors.
• Lifting max up to 50 lb.
• Standing/Walking for 8/12 hours. How to apply:
Click the “Apply to Job” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume uiter, Sehar Yaqoob at syaqoob OR Text on 289-204-9502 or Text on 289-204-9502 Thank you for your interest in your next great opportunity with Clarity Hiring Only those selected for an interview will be contacted, Clarity Hiring is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians... with Disabilities Act Clarity Hiring will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment process, should you require such accommodations please n Resources department. About Clarity Hiring:
Clarity Hiring specializes in staffing solutions for verticals including manufacturing, skilled trades, technical, administrative, commercial, logistics, transportation and construction. We have extensive knowledge and over 30 years of experience within these industries; we will screen and choose the right candidates for you.#CH123#ZR
Machine Operator Mississauga jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.