Avanos Alpharetta GA Georgia
1 month ago
Career Opportunities: Senior Brand Marketing Consultant (Hybrid) (4941)
Requisition ID 4941 - Posted 03/29/2023 - Alpharetta Office - United States - Marketing - Additional Posting Locations (1...
Job Title: Senior Brand Marketing Consultant (Hybrid)
Job Country: United States (US)
Here at Avanos Medical, we passionately believe in three things:
• Making a difference in our products, services and offers, never ceasing to fight for groundbreaking solutions in everything we do;
• Making a difference in how we work and collaborate, constantly nurturing our nimble culture of innovation;
• Having an impact on the healthcare challenges we all face, and the lives of people and communities around the world.
At Avanos you will find an environment that strives to be independent and different, one that supports and inspires you to excel and to help change what medical devices can deliver, now and in the future.
The Avanos COVID-19 Vaccine Policy: This Policy applies to U.S. customer-facing / field-based employees & Avanos leadership: All U.S. customer-facing / field-based employees hires must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of being fully vaccinated does not need to be disclosed until a job offer has been made but must be submitted within 48 hours after the acceptance of the job offer. If you have a qualifying medical condition or sincerely held religious belief or practice that precludes you from receiving a COVID-19 vaccine, you may apply for an exemption or deferral after you accept the job offer and before your scheduled start date. The reasonable accommodation provided to the employee, if any, will depend on the employee’s job and the applicable facts, but it may include weekly COVID-19 testing and masking requirements. New hires who do not submit, before their scheduled start date, proof of being fully vaccinated or a request for a reasonable accommodation will have their job offer revoked.
Avanos is a medical device company focused on delivering clinically superior breakthrough solutions that will help patients get back to the things that matter. We are committed to creating the next generation of innovative healthcare solutions which will address our most important healthcare needs, such as reducing the use of opioids while helping patients move from surgery to recovery. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, we develop, manufacture and market recognized brands in more than 90 countries. Avanos Medical is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol AVNS. For more information, visit www.avanos.com .
Provides leadership to the Pain Franchise product portfolio managing the Game Ready business with a focus on growing this category through the development and execution of the strategic business/ marketing plans.
To be successful in the role this will require developing a financial budget that drives growth and is achieved each calendar year. This individual will also drive the development and execution of the business/ marketing plans that will include market assessments, pricing strategy, key GPO/IDN strategies and competitive landscape. This role will also have responsibility for key customer management, new product launches, improving GP and OP, tradeshow management and advising Global Strategic Marketing on future pipeline decisions. This role reports directly to the Vice President Marketing, North America.
• Assist in the development and execution of effective plans and programs, both strategic and tactical, to drive net sales, operating profit, and market share for categories.
• Maintain full P&L management responsibility for product portfolios.
• Develop long-term strategic business plans and marketing plans for product portfolio segments.
• Develop pricing strategies that support the growth and profitability of the business.
• Collaborate with Sales, Planning and Finance teams to develop timely and accurate forecasts to ensure required fill rates on existing and new products, supporting sector goals to improve return on working capital and working closely with sales team to develop a financial and demand forecast with a high degree of accuracy.
• Support in the development of GPO/ IDN strategies to grow and maintain the business.
• Constantly evaluate product mix to reduce redundancy and drive strategic objectives for the category.
• Responsible for launching new products including the development of branding, pricing, positioning, messaging, marketing campaigns, training, and forecasts.
• Support and guide development and execution of tools and training to improve and maintain sales force competency, drive new product sales and provide superior customer service.
• Lead the development & execution of digital marketing & demand generation programs.
• Assist in developing key initiatives and programs by gathering customer insights through end-user focus with physicians / clinicians.
• Establish and manage relationships with industry KOLs.
• Responsible for providing effective communication with sales team, as well as cross-functional teams, to help ensure collaboration and understanding of the business.
• Actively seek and positively respond to performance and personal development feedback, while initiating activities to enhance personal functional effectiveness to realize full career potential.
• This is an on-site position located in Alpharetta/Metro Atlanta area.
PRIMARY PARTNERS AND CUSTOMERS:
Primary Partners: Game Ready Sales Leadership and Sales Team, Marketing (Global Strategic Marketing and North America Regional Team), Research & Development, Marketing Communications, Clinical and Medical Affairs, Regulatory, Quality, Finance, Product Supply, Sales Advisory Board Members.
External Customers: Avanos Customers (healthcare/ alternate site facilities), Distributors, Key Clinical Opinion Leaders, GPO’s.
• Bachelor's degree required
• At least 7 years of product management and sales experience in the health care industry (or other regulated industry)
• Ability to travel at least 25%
• Ability to manage cross-functional teams without direct reporting relationships
• Ability to collaborate successfully and influence decisions
• Exceptional written, verbal and communication skills
• Experience in forecasting and demand planning
• Development of strategic business plans
• Development of key tactics and execution plans that drive strategic goals
• Ability to assess the market and competitive landscape
• Successful product launch experience
• Gaining and understanding the internal/external customer perspective
• Management of an advertising and promotion budget
• Knowledge and experience with branding and brand management
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• MBA with either a Marketing or Business-related concentration
• Product management experience within medical device and consumer products
• Direct to consumer experience preferred
• Digital campaign/ lead generation experience
• In-depth understanding of the medical device legal and regulatory pathways
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
The employment policy of Avanos is to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees and prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status or other categories as provided by law.
Avanos Medical is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are a current employee of Avanos, please apply here .
Join us at Avanos
Join us and you can make a difference in our products, solutions and our culture. Most of all, you can make a difference in the lives, people, and communities around the world.
Make your career count
Our commitment to improving the health and wellbeing of others begins with our employees – through a comprehensive and competitive range of benefits. We provide more than just a salary – our Total Rewards package encompasses everything you receive as an employee; your pay, health care benefits, retirement plans and work/life benefits.
Avanos offers a generous 401(k) employer match of 100% of each pretax dollar you contribute on the first 4% and 50% of the next 2% of pay contributed with immediate vesting.
free onsite gym | benefits on day 1 | HQ region voted ‘best place to live’ by USA Today
Alpharetta GA USA
Senior Brand Marketing Consultant (Hybrid) Alpharetta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.