AXA Group Atlanta GA Georgia
1 month ago
In a world ever more complex and unpredictable, large and corporate companies need a strong partner to improve their risk profile. AXA XL Risk Consulting is a division of AXA XL Insurance and supports:
• Underwriters, in the assessment of the risks AXA XL is insuring; and
• Clients, in the identification, evaluation, anticipation, and prevention of their risks...
Leveraging quality of our engineering expertise and our long-standing experience across multiple industry sectors, we have an ambition to develop innovative and new risk engineering approaches, dedicated risk modelling tools across multiple risk domains, and proprietary platforms and IT solutions for our clients. We serve all type of mid-market and corporate businesses, whether they are insured or not insured by AXA XL.
AXA XL Risk Consulting, relying on its international network of more than 300 risk consultants, located in more than 25 countries, speaking more than 20 languages, today serves globally more than 2,000 clients from various industry sectors.
This position will provide consulting services for property and natural hazards in the US. The position requires application of strong technical background and practical experience to identify and mitigate property and Nat Cat risk exposures for a broad range of project types and customers.
• Conduct onsite visits to assess property and Nat Cat exposures and develop detailed reports to relay conditions and provide recommendations for improvement.
• Work hand in hand with the network of specialized engineers of AXA XL Risk Consulting to serve clients
• Build credibility with and create customer satisfaction by demonstrating the value of risk control services.
• This position will service U.S. territories and support insured and non-insured clients. Travel is anticipated to be 20-25%.
• Strong working knowledge of NFPA Codes, FM Data Sheets and local requirements.
• Strong working knowledge of fire protection or willingness to learn.
• Engineering or Science based undergraduate degree.
• Ability to apply industry experience to a broad range of customers and projects, consult effectively on a broad range of property risk controls, and identify exposures/assess controls on complex risks is required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential. Communicates effectively with broad range of underwriting and customer partners. The successful candidate will listen effectively and make sound assessments/conclusions based on review of written procedures, documents, discussions, and observations.
• Makes technical information and recommendations understandable to a broad range of audiences. Communicates in a manner that influences others to accept and act on recommendations.
• The successful candidate will be a self-starter, continually looking towards individual development. Must be capable of managing their schedule and resources, continually assessing workload considering business priorities, and directing their own efforts accordingly while working in a remote work environment.
• Work collaboratively as part of a team, proactively across lines of business, and effectively with internal and external partners on special projects and furthering industry and business goals.
• Valid driver’s license required.
FIND your future
AXA XL, the P&C and specialty risk division of AXA, is known for solving complex risks. For mid-sized companies, multinationals and even some inspirational individuals we don’t just provide re/insurance, we reinvent it.
How? By combining a comprehensive and efficient capital platform, data-driven insights, leading technology, and the best talent in an agile and inclusive workspace, empowered to deliver top client service across all our lines of business − property, casualty, professional, financial lines and specialty.
With an innovative and flexible approach to risk solutions, we partner with those who move the world forward.
Learn more at axaxl.com
Inclusion & Diversity
AXA XL is committed to equal employment opportunity and will consider applicants regardless of gender, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity and origins, marital status, religion, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
At AXA XL, we know that an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce enable business growth and are critical to our success. That’s why we have made a strategic commitment to attract, develop, advance and retain the most diverse workforce possible, and create an inclusive culture where everyone can bring their full selves to work and can reach their highest potential. It’s about helping one another — and our business — to move forward and succeed.
• Five Business Resource Groups focused on gender, LGBTQ+, ethnicity and origins, disability and inclusion with 20 Chapters around the globe
• Robust support for Flexible Working Arrangements
• Enhanced family friendly leave benefits
• Named to the Diversity Best Practices Index
• Signatory to the UK Women in Finance Charter
Learn more at axaxl.com/about-us/inclusion-and-diversity. AXA XL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At AXA XL our approach to corporate responsibility (CR) is the same as our approach to business; constantly seeking to provide innovative solutions to the world’s most complex problems. From offering our expertise, products and services to help build more resilient communities, to advancing understanding and response to climate change, our strategy – Our Impact. Our Future. – aligns key issues that are pertinent to our business – climate, water and financial resilience - and contributes to AXA Group’s purpose to “Act for human progress by protecting what matters.”.
• Climate: We’re reducing our carbon footprint, protecting ecosystems and exploring how our business can help build a better world.
• Water: We’re developing water resilience where it is — and will be — needed most.
• Financial resilience: We’re helping create opportunities for the unemployed and underemployed, so they can be better prepared for unexpected changes.
• Hearts in Action: We have established volunteering and charitable giving programs to help colleagues support causes that matter most to them, known as our “Hearts in Action” programs.
For more information, please see the Corporate Responsibility section on our website
Atlanta GA USA
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.