Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Dar es Salaam Tanzania
1 month ago
The role involves reporting to the Finance Manager/Financial Controller and entails providing daily support for dealing activities, with a focus on settlements, and managing the bank's positions and credit exposures. The position requires a high level of Treasury controls and compliance throughout the business. The job holder works closely with the immediate Treasury Management and subordinates to ensure that transactions are processed in a robust control environment. The job holder is responsible for handling high-value transactions and plays a key role in process and control management.
• The responsibilities of this role include managing the Treasury Back Office, ensuring settlement and confirmation processing and control, and resolving queries.
• The job holder is also responsible for overseeing the input and processing of treasury transactions into the accounting system.
• Coordinating statutory accounts from a treasury perspective.
• Managing all treasury... management reporting, including monthly Treasury Reports.
• Maintain, review, and implement risk controls, enabling better treasury transaction visibility.
• Responsible for managing the intra-day and end-of-day processing requirements of systems and liaising with the Finance Manager or Financial Controller.
• The role requires capitalizing on system solutions and driving out manual processes while maintaining, reviewing, and implementing business risk controls.
• Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, accounting, or a related field.
• Having a master's degree in business administration (MBA) or a related field, and Professional qualifications such as CPA, CFA, and ACCA will be added.
• Three years of experience working in the banking or financial services industry, preferably in a role related to treasury operations, risk management, or settlements.
• Experience in handling financial transactions, monitoring compliance, and using financial software or systems, such as SWIFT or treasury management systems (TMS), may also be an advantage.
• Experience in General Ledger reconciliation, financial transactions, and compliance monitoring.
• Knowledge of Central Bank policies, financial regulations
• Ability to analyze and interpret data/ analytical skills.
• Knowledge and understanding of banking and FX markets including payments, treasury, etc.
• Detail-minded and proficient in MS Office applications e.g., MS Excel
Dar es Salaam Tanzania
Jobs in Dar es Salaam Tanzania
Treasury Settlement Officer Dar es Salaam jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.