Upwork Bucharest Romania
1 month ago
Upwork has partnered with a global leader in sector-specific software solutions that help manufacturers optimize revenue operations through design applications, engineering simulations, product selection, CPQ, PIM, visualization and data analytics. They build the software and technology that powers sales of manufactured, complex products.
They are currently looking for a German-speaking Technical Writer to assist their internal functional teams.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Preparing and editing technical documents which support knowledge and training of both internal teams and external customers. These technical documents must be written in German.
• Collaborating effectively with subject matter experts to learn and document product and processes.
• Completing documents in a timely and professional manner.
• Assessing the intended audience and adjust writing as necessary.
To be successful in this role, you need:
• Excellent written and verbal German communication... skills
• Availability to commit to up to 40 hours of work each week for a period of 6-9 months within Central European Time
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Have a quiet location to work from, free of distraction and background noise
• Reliable phone, internet, and video connections
Technical Writer (EMEA) Bucharest jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.