TaskUS Colombia Colombia
1 month ago
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Arrange business and personal travel with personal preference(s) in mind.
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners
- Communicate effectively with clients, visitors, press, staff, and personal contacts.
- Execute any administrative tasks that are presented.
- Review the management system and upcoming events/meetings to ensure the executives are prepared.
- Coordinate tasks and deliverables of direct reports
- Prepare and submit expense reports.
- Monthly meeting to discuss following month's events, receive feedback, and be fully informed on necessary company decisions impacting both executive's schedules, productivity, and effectiveness.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with attention to detail.
- Advanced level written & verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates... proactive approaches to problem solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
- Highly resourceful team player with the ability to work well independently.
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties.
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 5-6 years of experience as an Executive Assistant.
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Google Suite, Windows, MAC OS preferred.
- Heavy international coordination experience: calendar arrangements, dealing with multiple time zones, travel arrangements, scheduling (professional and personal) and expenses.
- Ability to learn quickly and troubleshoot issues independently.
- Extreme discretion and confidentiality, tact, independent judgment, flexibility, dependability and accountability.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of client service and response.
- Much of the work is self-appointed with a high degree of self-discipline.
- Willing to work long hours including nights/weekends.
- Willing to travel domestic and international 25% annually.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Concur.
- Outsourcing experience, preferred.
We are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how to deploy technology and data to best serve your purpose. From Digital CX to Content Security, AI Operations, Consulting, and anything in between, we consider ourselves responsible for protecting our partners' interests and supporting their long term success through innovation and technology-powered by ridiculously smart people.
TaskUs partners with the world's most innovative and disruptive brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in an ever changing world.
TaskUs currently has over 40,000 employees around the world with offices across the United States, the Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Greece, Ireland, Japan, and Colombia.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
TaskUs is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Executive Assistant Colombia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.