Holiday Inn Tashkent City
Holiday Inn Tashkent City Tashkent Uzbekistan
1 month ago
Bringing people together is what hospitality’s all about. And we’re looking for a HR Director who can promote a positive, inspiring and motivating culture at Holiday Inn Tashkent City, bringing the best out of every colleague so they’re empowered to deliver truly exceptional guest experiences.
A little taste of your day-to-day
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
· Building a positive work environment for all colleagues throughout their career with us – from onboarding, to training and promotions, through to exit
· Leading, educating and training the wider team and General Manager on people issues and HR disciplines to enhance performance
· Developing creative ways to inspire and motivate team members to provide our hotel guests with unique experiences
· Overseeing day-to-day HR management, reporting and filing and identifying process areas for attention
· Identifying and analysing the local market to ensure our own offering remains competitive
· Enhancing our hotels’... reputation in the local community and beyond, and promoting team member involvement in the local community
What we need from you
· Bachelor’s degree, higher education qualification or equivalent
· Four years of related experience in HR – supervisory experience is also beneficial
· Professional HR designation preferred
· Ability to maintain confidentiality to the extent possible in all HR-related matters
· Must speak Russian and English
· Other languages preferred
· Only Local candidates may apply
What you can expect from us
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life.
We welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our hotel family.
We are looking forward to your CV to: [email protected]
Human Resources Director Tashkent jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.