Groundswell Puerto Rico Puerto Rico
1 month ago
Do you dread Mondays?
Where You'll Be Working
We're Groundswell: a company with a different approach to problem-solving in the most challenging and complex environments. A company that partners with government leaders to modernize and transform how missions are delivered through the creative deployment of next generation technologies, expert talent, and modern cloud and platform-delivered applications and business models.
Why You'll Never Want to Leave:
It is our mission to be the public sector's leading solutions firm, bringing modern approaches to some of the most complex challenges facing our world. Our foundation is people. We are moving past yesterday's business culture and execution models, by building a rising team that fosters individual spirit, encourages engagement in our culture, and promotes opportunities to grow and learn at the leading edge of public sector technology.
• Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
• Flexible Spending Account
• Matching... 401K
• Paid time off
• Tuition reimbursement plans and much more.
Who You'll Be Collaborating With:
Every day, you'll be teaming up with a diverse, enthusiastic, multi-disciplinary team of creative minds with a smart sense of humor.
What You'll Be Helping Achieve:
Groundswell is looking for an experienced Appian Senior Consultant / Team Lead to provide technical and project leadership for one of two Agile teams. You will lead a delivery team and act as a trusted advisor to our client. You will interface with the customer to map out a solution, work with the team to ensure its quality and timely implementation, and mentor more junior team members on Agile and technical best practices.
What You'll Be Working On:
• Lead an implementation team through complex technical solutions with Appian and tangential technologies
• Supports design, development, and test activities
• Guide clients and team members on architecture design, configuration management, DevSecOps, and other program initiatives as needed to drive technical success
• Contribute to Agile best practices
• Ensure solutions are built for scale and performance
• Create and document implementation best practices as well as knowledge base articles for internal enablement
• Provide thought leadership on process improvement
• Mentorship, training, and enablement of resources
• Under direct supervision, reviews, analyzes, and modifies packaged software systems including encoding, testing, debugging, and installing to support an organization's applications systems.
• May be expected to write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections.
• Writes manual for users to describe installation and operating procedures.
How You'll Excel In Your Role:
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills and the ability to build relationships
• Strong sense of ownership of your work
• Enthusiastic about coaching more junior team members
NOTE:Groundswell does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Groundswell and Groundswell will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Groundswell is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
CollabraLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law
Jobs in Puerto Rico Puerto Rico
Appian Senior Consultant Team Lead Puerto Rico jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.