World Fuel Services Corporation
World Fuel Services Corporation Budapest Hungary
1 month ago
The Budapest based Energy Data Management team is part of the wider Global Data Management team whose goal is to process and maintain the quality of received energy invoices using the Company’s in-house invoice processing software. The Energy Data Analyst (Energy Data Management) will be responsible for historical consumption data and e-invoice collection as well as financial data analysis including performing checks on historical data and invoices on the finance system. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly expanding global energy provider, initiate a career in data analysis, and learn about the energy markets.
Working closely with Data Management colleagues and the Client Management team, the role holder will also be responsible for:
• Contacting suppliers of various energy markets to request historical consumption data and energy invoice copies on a monthly basis
• Preparing internal quality check reports to ensure accurate consumption data receipt and... processing
• Keeping customers’ energy supply portfolios up-to-date in the internal database
• Resolving queries with suppliers/key account managers via email and on the phone
• Support service delivery process for other teams in the office
PERSON SPECIFICATION (BACKGROUND AND SKILLS):
• Strong analytical skills and numerate ability is essential.
• Analytical work experience is desirable but not essential.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Hungarian are essential.
• A degree qualification is desirable, preferably in an analytical field that involved analysing numerical data.
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to work quickly and accurately is essential.
• Strong teamwork skills are essential but also the ability to work independently on project work.
• The ability and willingness to carry out repetitive tasks quickly and accurately is essential
Energy Data Analyst Budapest jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.