COMPASS GROUP CANADA
COMPASS GROUP CANADA Calgary Canada
1 month ago
ESFM is the corporate Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) division of Compass Group Canada operating in the business & industry sector. Along with providing IFM services to the Canadian Headquarters of several multi-national businesses, ESFM’s list of clients include household names in the Telecommunications, Entertainment, Pharmaceutical, Gas & Oil, Food Processing and Automotive markets.
ESFM self-performs 80% of all IFM solutions provided to clients. This model creates a consistent hospitality experience for our clients, resulting in higher engagement and productivity from their employees.
Location:400 4 Ave SW, Calgary AB
Manage and direct all staffing, budget, and marketing aspects of the Programs, Classes, Personal Training and other services (Programs) at the Shell Active Living Centre. The program director will work with the manager and client to ensure safe and... effective operation of the Programs. Assume the key responsibility in the marketing, promotion, planning, and staffing all Programs
• Degree in Kinesiology, Physical Education or related field and 2 -3 years of fitness experience.
• CSEP - Certified Personal Trainer (CPT). (Certified Exercise Physiologist (CEP) preferred).
• AFLCA Certified
• Standard First Aid and CPR (AED)
How you will make an impact:
You will be responsible for providing essential office administrative support in the facility through strong communication and problem-solving skills.
As a Facility Coordinator, you will:
• Review and approve move requests based on input from the Services Manager
• Space planning updates in management software
• Coordinate with admins/floor about space usage, including verification of space availability/capacity against occupancy audits, anchored/mobile desk ratios, etc.
• Ensure move forms are complete, provide necessary process documents to clients, and provide post-move support "concierge" services
• Assist with Quarterly Occupancy Audits by conducting floor plan and Who’s Who reviews and verifications, feeding into space utilization planning and allocations
• Track and report on monthly move activity and move churn as well as other reporting as required
• Investigate, confirm, and follow up for reactive request details with clients as required, including:
• Coordinate furniture change/reconfigures, verification of furniture inventory, source furniture options from active surplus, request drawings as required and coordinate or follow-up with vendors
• Work directly with requestor for project changes, with input /support as needed from Services Manager
• Assist with monitoring and managing emails in Helpdesk functional email account - general inquiries, request follow-up, issue resolution, office move-related inquiries/issues, etc. which includes assisting floor focals with documentation / process questions
• Monitor space, assign, and coordinate mobile/anchored workstations (work with managers on floor to maintain appropriate ratios)
• Degree / Certification and minimum 3-5 years’ work experience in Facilities/Office Services is preferred
• Strong computer & Microsoft Office skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated, strong work ethic and initiative for quality and superior customer service
• Able to work successfully in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
• Readily adaptable to changing work priorities
Compass Group Canada is committed to nurturing a diverse workforce representative of the communities within which we operate. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
For accommodation requests during the hiring process, please contact [email protected] for further information
Fitness Centre Program Coordinator Calgary jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.