Corptec Technology Partners
Corptec Technology Partners Melbourne VIC Australia
1 month ago
Corptec Technology Partners is an international player in the areas of business transformation and organisational performance. With a team of capable technologists, stoked by cultural and business success, Corptec functions as a strategic partner for its clients.
Our diversified client portfolio includes Australia’s best and brightest in FinTech, Retail, Telco and Government organisations.
We have urgent requirement for an Office Administrator with Xero skills. You will be assisting with general office administrative duties, documentation and invoicing.Strong communication skills, attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment are essential to this role.
Based in Melbourne, this is Part-Time role - approximately 20 to 30 hours a week.
Corptec provides extensive learning opportunities for our long-term employees – certifications, employee rewards, managerial support and client recognition are the cornerstone of our success.
As... a Part-time Administrative Assistant with bookkeeping skills, you will be using Xero accounting platform. You will be assisting the Bookkeeper on various bookkeeping tasks. You will also be providing assistance to the Managing Director by performing some administrative tasks as needed, including but not limited to bookkeeping and preparing quotes, proposals and invoicing, arranging meeting schedules, and performing online research. Ultimately, you should be able to handle bookkeeping and administrative tasks and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
• Accounts Payable & Receivable, bank statements and reconciliation - Xero - External accountant handles BAS
• Prepare, Quotes, Proposals and Invoices for Clients and follow up on Accounts Receivables
• Payroll for up to 20 staff - Xero
• Providing administrative support
• Making calls to clients and vendors
• Purchasing for office
• Checking emails and referring to appropriate staff
• Word Processing and data entry
• Maintain office personnel records
• Assist on other bookkeeping related tasks as needed and Provide support to the wider team members as required including but not limited to sourcing and recruitment, arranging interview schedules, and online research
• Handle confidential, sensitive, and non-routine information with care
• General accounting knowledge and/or Accounting/Finance related studies
• Knowledge in using Xero as an accounting software
• Being Pro-active is a must.
• Ability to do research and provide findings as requested
• Problem-solving skill is required.
• High proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Excellent time management skills and interpersonal and communication skills, capable of working well with different personalities.
• Strong communication skills in both oral and written.
Only candidates who meet all of the above list will be contacted so if this is the role you have been looking for, Apply Now!
If interested and you think you are qualified, please send in your resume to Madhuri at [email protected]
Melbourne VIC Australia
Jobs in Melbourne VIC Australia
Office Administrator with Xero Melbourne VIC jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.