Africa Personnel Services
Africa Personnel Services Windhoek Namibia
1 month ago
The successful executive assistant will manage a variety of duties while serving as the point of contact between the executive management team, suppliers, and customers. The position requires excellent communication skills, flexibility, proactive logistics, and efficiency.
Duties will include;
• Support the CEO, as well as the executive team when needed, to ensure that company goals are accomplished and operations run efficiently.
• Maintain and refine internal processes that support high-ranking executives company-wide, coordinating internal and external resources to expedite workflow.
• Manage communication between upper management and employees, liaising with internal and external executives on various projects and tasks.
• Plan and orchestrate work to ensure the senior executives priorities are met, organizational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld.
• High-level confidential support to the Chief Executive by providing full secretarial and... administrative service.
Required skills and qualifications;
• Four years of experience in an administrative role reporting directly to upper management.
• Valid driver's license and own car.
• Experience overseeing budgets and expenses.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to maintain confidentiality for the company and its employees.
• Experience developing internal processes and filing systems.
• Strong time-management skills and an ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at the same time.
• Proficiency with office productivity tools and aptitude for learning new software and systems.
• Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge.
24 February 2023
Executive Assistant Windhoek jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.