Siemens Digital Industries Software
Siemens Digital Industries Software Austria Austria
1 month ago
This role is within SISW
Siemens Process Systems Engineering is the leading supplier of Advanced Process Modelling software, services and solutions to the process industries. We help our customers to apply advanced process models based on our gPROMS platform technology for digital process design and operations. This enables them to explore the process decision space rapidly, reduce uncertainty and risk and make better, faster and safer design and operating decisions through deeper understanding of their processes.
Currently employing about 280+ employees worldwide, SPSE has a well-established reputation for thought leadership and technology innovation, achieved via a substantial R&D program spanning more than two decades.
Following its recent acquisition by Siemens AG, the company is now embarking on a major further expansion of its pipeline and business development activities. Therefore, we are now looking for a Sales Account Executive to sell the range of SPSE software and... solutions, and our new Digital Applications process control technology in the DACH region (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) across Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Food & Consumer Products, Power & CCS, and Fuel Cells & Batteries.
You will be responsible for selling across the full range of SPSE’s software, solutions and services. You must know how to research a customer to identify potential sales opportunities, identify the right people to approach and then engage in a way that you can both discover a customer’s business challenges and articulate SPSE’s unique value to them. Being part of a large organisation is a competitive advantage when you can leverage the existing networks and relationships; therefore, being a good team player is critical for this role. You also must be skilled, confident, and self-motivated in constantly creating new business opportunities within existing accounts and new name prospects.
About the role:
· Sell software & services into the DACH (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) region.
· Build, maintain and execute a territory plan.
· Pro-actively and constantly instigate new discussions within accounts and strategic prospects to enable SPSE to understand and discover customer goals and challenges relevant to opportunities for SPSE.
· Work in cross-functional teams on sales campaigns, directing and working with technical pre-sales and consulting to achieve desired outcomes.
· Accurately forecast sales pipeline and current quarter close in Salesforce and consistently exceed quarterly and annual sales targets.
· Predict and articulate the needs of your customers to the Executive team to enable these requirements to be translated into long term strategic deliverable solutions.
· Work collaboratively with Siemens sales colleagues to leverage existing relationships and identify new points of entry into new and existing customer organizations.
· Travel up to approximately 50%-60% on a weekly basis (under regular circumstances)
What skills we are looking for:
· 5 years+ of proven experience in a quota carrying sales role with a verifiable track record of achievement.
· Experience in account management and applying solution selling strategies within the process modelling or related industries.
· Must be able to demonstrate ability to translate technical benefits into business benefits and ROI as well as be adept at securing meetings with senior level customer contacts.
· Technically credible and/or have the background awareness and knowledge to be able to engage in a meaningful business and process optimisation discussion.
· A degree in Chemical Engineering and knowledge of process design and operations in our key industries is preferred but not essential.
· Familiar with the Software / Digitalization industry, software business strategies, procurement practices and have an existing network of contacts in the community. An understanding of key accounts and projects in these verticals would be advantageous.
· Self-driven and self-motivated entrepreneurial mind-set with exceptional interpersonal skills combined with strong organisational and analytical skills, but also be a team player.
· Fluency in German and English.
· First class communication and presentation skills.
Join our Digital World
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We have some of the most inquisitive minds working across the world, re-imagining the future and doing outstanding things. Join our Talent Community today and let's stay connected in areas that interest you: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/digital-minds.html
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Additional Locations: Cologne, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany; , , Austria; , , Switzerland
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Job Family: Sales
Req ID: 356357
Sales Account Executive Austria jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.