Capgemini Engineering Wetherden Stowmarket United Kingdom
1 month ago
Are you expereinced as a Finance Manager/Lead and looking for a new role?
Capgemini Engineering are recruiting for a new Deal Analyst - Finance Manager!
The Deal Analyst plays a significant part in developing and driving the business forward, through managed services and portfolio sales business opportunities, by the facilitation of sales activities from bid stage through to contract signature.
The Focus Of The Role
Being the finance lead in bid teams, this role includes the preparation of pricing models in order to support pre-sale and contract activity, the negotiation of associated contracts and contract schedules to ensure the business is able to meet its growth and profitability targets. Operating at the forefront of business development for Capgemini, the team plays a critical role in ensuring the viability and profitability of engagements, and has a very high profile across the business.
What You Will Do
•... Lead and support the financial and commercial preparation of bid responses and contracts based on Capgemini commercial standards and targets, in line with the overall approvals and business strategy.
• Prepare the cost models, price models and business case templates based on Capgemini tools and client documents, ensuring adherence to Capgemini’s KPI’s and governance requirements.
• Lead customer facing commercial negotiations on all financial aspects of the contract.
• Liaison with departments including Sales /Solution team/Commercial Team/Legal and, where necessary other business units, to ensure consistency of the commercial proposal with the overall bid, and the relevant business approvals.
What You Will Bring
• Degree educated and with full membership to a professional accounting body (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) or equivalent experience; as well a strong to advance Microsoft Office competency.
• Experience in corporate finance strategies, tools and techniques; including business modelling, investment appraisal, risk management and sources of finance.
• An understanding of key technical accounting principles, notably IFRS 15 revenue recognition.
• Strong communication skills with confidence managing complex and challenging stakeholders groups, striking a balance between written and oral with a clear understanding of the target audience. Brought to bear in the preparation and finalization of financial presentations, business cases (internal and external), business risk memorandums, and client requests.
• Most important is the personal attributes to work in a fast pace and challenging environment, good people management skills in all directions, to all levels including senior Capgemini management. Capable of operating within multiple discipline deal teams, and demonstrating the strength of personality to carry difficult situations to a successful conclusion
Wetherden Stowmarket UK
Jobs in Wetherden Stowmarket United Kingdom
Finance Manager Wetherden jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.