We Do Group
We Do Group Farnborough United Kingdom
2 months ago
Project Finance Manager - Guildford
£55,000 - £70,000 + 15% Bonus and Benefits.
Great culture, free parking and hybrid working!
If you have accounted for long term projects in one of the following sectors then we are really keen to hear from you.
• Defence / Government
We are looking for a qualified project accountant who would be interested in a fun, progressive and exciting career move.
This organisation are based outside of Guildford and are embarking on some really exciting growth and investment.
The next two years could see them double in size which makes this a great time to join.
They have a fun, empowering and humble culture where people have room to grow and progress. This is offering flexible working hours and offers a hybrid working pattern.
We are looking for a qualified accountant who can really help this business get to grips with their project accounting.
This is reporting into a talented... financial controller and will be joining a team of around 15 accountants.
Great culture, a new and varied role plus the chance to build a long term career path with an expanding and ambitious company.
This could suit a project accountant, or someone who has had exposure to cost accounting, WIP reporting or capex projects etc.
The successful project finance manager will be responsible for the following.
• Prepare monthly management accounts for the development and construction business including clear commentary explaining variances against budgets/forecasts.
• Support all financial aspects of the development and construction of projects across the entire life cycle from proposal through to project completion, including handover to the operational finance team.
• Help drive financial best practice. Working with Project Managers and the wider business to understand, analyse and drive financial performance.
• Ensure cost accounting and WIP recognition is performed correctly.
• Train and support project managers in financial systems, policies, procedures, and best practice.
• Provide accurate and relevant reporting of management information to the operational teams and attending monthly project meetings.
• Assist in ensuring a strong internal control environment is developed and maintained.
• Seek to continuously improve all existing systems, processes and controls
• Work with internal stakeholders to prepare annual budgets
• Undertake ad hoc financial analysis from time to time
We need a commercial finance professional who has a project accounting or project sector background.
Accounting for long term construction projects would be highly advantageous
The Following Experience Would Be Great
• Qualified Accountant
• Knowledge of capex, cost accounting, project accounting or WIP.
• Strong excel
This role would see someone stepping into a more senior role within a 18 month period so the career path is achievable and realistic.
£60,000 - £70,000 + 15% Bonus & Benefits
Jobs in Farnborough United Kingdom
Project Finance Manager Farnborough jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.