LeedsGraphicDesigners.co.uk Botswana Botswana
1 month ago
Position Type:Full Time
Job reference number:041766
Contract type:2 year Fixed-term Contract
Salary:£35,744 per annum
The Greater London Authoritys Digital Communications team is in search of a Designer to join its growing digital content studio.
You will design digital-first content, (e.g., multi-platform social media content and digital advertising) on a wide range of important topics, from the cost-of-living crisis and the climate crisis to housing, crime, and Londons exciting plans for its transport network.
Working in a flexible way from City Hall and from home, you will be at the heart of work to shape Londons future for the better as the Mayor works to build a fairer, greener, safer and more prosperous London for everyone.
By joining this team, youll lead important work to improve the design output of the team, so that we can better engage Londoners and promote a deeper understanding of our work. Because of our significant reach, what you produce will be seen by... millions of people, both in London and around the world.
• Work within the Digital Communications team to produce creative concepts and high-quality finished artwork for integrated campaigns that work across a mix of channels including multiple social media platforms, as well as other digital media.
• Create designs for new content, using user-centred design concepts that are accessible and work across digital channels, ensuring visual integrity is maintained.
• Manage the entire production process, from specification to delivery, with full commitment to, and completion of, the organisations procedures. Working with suppliers including agencies, developers, freelancers etc. where necessary. Ensuring deadlines are met and jobs are within budget.
• Monitor use of the Mayor of London logo and enforcement of our brand guidelines. Where appropriate proof check.
• Offer advice and guidance to other teams when working with external agencies and internal stakeholders on cost-effective digital production solutions.
• Support development of our in-house image library so that the wider organisation can access high-quality imagery for use across digital /social media channels and publications. Ensure compliance with all applicable licensing and copyright agreements.
• Contribute to the development of the Digital Communications team programme and, at times, the work of the Marketing team.
• Provide administrative support so that there are clear audit trails and quality assurance for all jobs.
• Manage resources allocated to the job in accordance with the Authoritys policies and Code of Ethic and Standards.
• Realise the benefits of Londons diversity by promoting and enabling equality of opportunities and promoting the diverse needs and aspirations of Londons communities.
• Realise the benefits of a flexible approach to work in undertaking the duties and responsibilities of this job, and participating in multi-disciplinary, cross-department and cross-organisational groups and project teams.
This role is based at City Hall, in the Royal Docks (Kamal Chunchie Way, London, E16 1Z). OR London Fire Brigades Head Office (Union Street SE1 0LL)
GLA staff are hybrid working up to 3 days a week in our offices and remotely depending on their role. As part of this, you will need to split your time between home working and coming into the office.
London's diversity is its biggest asset, and we strive to ensure our workforce reflects London's diversity at all levels. We welcome applications from everyone regardless of age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, or disability.
We particularly encourage applications from Black, Asian and Minority ethnic candidates and disabled candidates who are currently underrepresented in our workforce.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We would welcome applications from candidates who are seeking part time work as this role is open to job share.
In addition to a good salary package, we offer an attractive range of benefits including 30 days annual leave, interest free season ticket loan, interest free bicycle loan and a career average pension scheme.
Application closing date:23/04/2023.
Please click the apply button to find out more and apply
Designer - Digital Communications Botswana jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.