Farfetch Lisbon Portugal
1 month ago
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
IT Internal Control & Audit
The IT Internal Control and Audit team sits within Finance, which is a truly global team with a presence in all our locations around the world. We play an instrumental role within the business, driven to amaze our global community of stakeholders through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test and learn culture and collaborative style.
Our Lisbon office is located in Portugal's cosmopolitan capital. In this office, Farfetchers like... to have catch ups in the ball pit or creative moments by the grand piano!
The Senior IT Internal Control and Audit Specialist (Temporary) role is set for 9 month maternity leave cover with the possibility of extending the duration if needed. You will undertake internal audit assignments, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance work as well support on ad-hoc special projects. You will work with the Internal Control and Audit teams and have responsibility for initial review of their work. Additionally, you may partner closely with the Head of IT Internal Control and Audit on complex audit work.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will undertake and partner IT Internal Control and Audit Management to project-lead internal audits, SOX reviews with responsibility to test the adequacy (both design and operating effectiveness) of controls for FTech and IT business processes;
- You will take responsibility to ensure that previously reported audit and control findings are followed up within appropriate timescales;
- You will assist Internal Control & Audit Management to interpret data, analyse results using different tools & techniques and provide ongoing reports;
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, automated analytics to support continuous monitoring efforts and improve data quality;
- Partner with FTech and business teams to help with SOX remediation work;
- Understand the audit lifecycle and the assurance process surrounding it;
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities;
- Manage and improve existing reporting systems;
WHO YOU ARE
- You hold a degree in IT, engineering, finance or related subject;
- You have at least 5 years of IT or SOX compliance audit experience (preferably in the Big 4);
- You possess an understanding of the principles around IT Auditing;
- You have an understanding of CoBIT 5 and/or COSO;
- You are fluent or have professional proficiency in English;
REWARDS & BENEFITS
• Extra days off and days for you to give back for the community
• Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
• Flexible benefits program
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
• FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
The Senior IT Internal Control and Audit Specialist (Temporary) role is set for 9 month maternity leave cover with the possibility of extending the duration if needed. You will undertake internal audit assignments, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance work as well support on ad-hoc special projects. You will work with the Internal Control and Audit teams and have responsibility for initial review of their work. Additionally, you may partner closely with the Head of IT Internal Control and Audit on complex audit work
Senior IT Internal Control & Audit Specialist (9 months FTC) Lisbon jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.