Jobberman Accra Ghana
1 month ago
Software Engineer, Integrations
Software & Data
Remote (Work From Home) Full Time
IT & Telecoms ₵ Confidential
1 month ago
Gladly’s integration platform is the foundation for enabling customer service heroes to do their best work. We create the tools and infrastructure used by developers at our customers and partners to build unique and customized experiences within Gladly. We are looking for software engineers to join our small, fast-growing and high impact team.
• Minimum Qualification: Degree
• Experience Level: Mid level
• Experience Length: 3 years
What you’ll do:
• Build! You’ll design, code and maintain innovative, scalable and secure systems. You’ll mix time spent writing code with leading teams.
• Mentor. You’ll provide technical guidance and mentorship in software engineering best practices to help others grow their careers.
• Collaborate. You’ll work closely with a small, nimble, cross-functional team of engineers... product managers and designers. You’ll often consult with Gladly’s developer community to get input and incorporate feedback.
• Own it. You’ll participate in all aspects of the project lifecycle, from ideation to specification to release and iteration (sometimes in a leadership role).
You might be a fit if you:
• Have 3+ years of full-stack engineering experience, with experience designing and shipping scalable distributed systems. Experience with Saas integrations and platforms is a plus.
• Are relentlessly focused on the customer. You look at everything you create through the lens of how it improves things for our customers, which can be developers and partners.
• Value collaboration. You know successful software development is a team sport and aren’t above doing glue work to help the team deliver high quality products.
• Communicate clearly. You’re comfortable communicating cross-functionally to describe how various technical approaches might impact the product behavior (and vice versa).
• Love learning. You are innately curious, whether you are researching new technologies or digging into hard-to-debug issues our customers encounter.
• (Bonus) Have experience with the technologies we use: Go, Kafka, Postgres, Redis, React, Node, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS and ElasticSearch.
Important Safety Tips
• Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
• If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the
Software Engineer, Integrations Accra jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.