myGwork Bennekom Netherlands
1 month ago
Position: Sr Programmer Analyst II (PK Department)
Sr Programming Analyst (home based in EMEA) (Pharmacokinetic Department)
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll discover meaningful work that makes a positive impact on a global scale. Join our colleagues in bringing our Mission to life - enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We provide our teams with the resources needed to achieve individual career goals while taking science a step beyond through research, development and delivery of life-changing therapies.
With clinical trials conducted in 100+ countries and ongoing development of novel frameworks for clinical research through our PPD clinical research portfolio, our work spans laboratory, digital and decentralized clinical trial services. Your determination to deliver quality and accuracy will improve health outcomes that people and communities depend on – now and in the future.
EMEA based /Pharmacokinetics
Our global Clinical Operations... colleagues within our PPD clinical research services provide end-to-end support for clinical trials from study start up to monitoring through to study close out, across commercial and government contracts. Together, we help clients define and develop clinical programs, minimize delays, and implement high-quality, cost-efficient clinical studies.
Discover Impactful Work:
As a Senior Programmer Analyst II, you will perform advanced bioinformatics programming activities for the statistical and computational considerations of research projects. Works independently in a lead programmer or project lead role on complex studies and represents the department within the company or with clients. Provides training and guidance to junior team members.
A day in the life
• Acts as the lead programmer or project lead on studies of significant complexity, working directly with project team leaders and client representatives to conduct team meetings, develop and maintain project timelines, assess and forecast resources, and monitor study budgets.
• Assumes leadership responsibility as a giving member of a multidisciplinary project team, communicating actively and frequently with other team members and ensuring adherence to working practice documents and SOPs.
• Independently creates, implements, maintains, and validates programs that transfer data across multiple data management systems or operating systems, combines data from a variety of sources and structures, generates and stores summary data from a variety of sources, generates reports or combines multiple databases and validates programs that generate listings, tables and figures using SAS.
• Leads and documents assignments to meet timelines and deliver high quality work, being familiar with any relevant contractual obligations or limits.
• Increases knowledge base and professional skills in areas including programming, technology and techniques, clinical trials, and the pharmaceutical industry.
• Provides training, guidance, and project leadership to junior team members.
• Provides general infrastructure support to the Department, including representing the company at industry conferences, communicating/guiding at department meetings, assisting in establishing training materials, and supplying to other general department documents or policies such as the development of departmental working practice documents and SOPs.
• Provides input into bidding process as requested.
Education and Experience
MS/MA degree in computer science, statistics, biostatistics, mathematics or related field and at least 4 years of experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job requirements, or Bachelor's degree in computer science, statistics, biostatistics, mathematics or related field or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification, and at least 6 years of experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job requirements.
In some cases an equivalency, consisting of a combination of appropriate education, training and/or directly related experience, will be considered sufficient for an individual to meet the requirements of the role.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• In-depth understanding of one or more programming languages
• Good attention to detail
• Strong decision-making and innovative skills
• Good written and verbal communications skills to effectively work with teams and clients, including proficiency in the English language
• Capable of independently and successfully coordinating and handling multiple assignments with bold timelines
• Capable of adapting and adjusting to changing priorities
• Demonstrated positive attitude, enthusiasm toward work, and the ability to work well with others
• Demonstrated leadership, initiative and motivation
• In-depth understanding of relational data base structure and complex data systems
• Solid project management skills to act as project lead across the most challenging and complex projects
• Capable of effectively bringing together biostatistical metrics
• Capable of providing quality control review for statistical…
Sr Programmer Analyst II/PK Department Bennekom jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.