IQVIA Colombia Colombia
2 months ago
Great opportunity if you want to join one of the greatest CROs!
Perform a variety of administrative tasks in support of clinical trials and assist in the performance of clinical procedures to collect data on patients enrolled and/or seeking enrollment in clinical studies.
• Provide clinical research support to investigators and site staff, including
• Verify and/or correct research study information on source documents; research queries and variances; and provide
feedback to the site data collector.
• Input research study data into trial Electronic Data Capture (EDC) system, maintaining quality control for content,
accuracy, and completeness.
• Prepare and maintain research study files. Compile, collate and submit study information within established deadlines.
• Collect and submit regulatory/ethics documentation pertaining to the research study.
• Maintain the FDA 1572 form for assigned research studies.
• Schedule subject visits and generate... appropriate reports and documents for research subjects prior to visits.
• Input visit data into clinical trial management system (CTMS) to track patient visits and procedures completed against the study budget.
• Availability to work on site (Bello, Antioquía, Colombia).
• Bachelor's degree (ideal).
• Study coordinator experience or similar.
• Intermediate/Advanced level of English.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Site Research Assistant in Colombia (Fixed term & Part time) jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.