Skooc Bengaluru Karnataka India
1 month ago
· Evaluate, diagnose and treat speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders arising from variety of causes e.g., congenital problems, such as cleft palate or acquired disorders after a stroke or injury.
· Formulate individualized treatment programs, keep appropriate records and inform parents /family/caregivers about clients/patients’ progress and meet with them regularly. Suggest activities parents/ family/ caregiver can do with their child to assist and supplement the patients’ speech therapy program.
· Provide training and education and attempt to add their understanding of the program and answer questions and address concerns Parents/ family/caregivers may have about it.
· Working with clients on a one-to- one basis, and group to deliver therapy. Repeating evaluations on a regular basis to measure progress according to professional guidelines.
· Talking with patients to determine their feelings about the program and their progress or any other... frustrations they may feel about the therapy.
· Keeping current with professional literature and attending seminars on a regular basis to maintain and update professional skills.
· Evaluate and diagnose speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
· Treat speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
· Provide training and education to family/caregivers and other professionals.
· Skill communicating verbally and in writing with patients, parents/family/caregivers.
· Collaborating with professionals from other disciplines, so that all the parties understand the program and the degree of progress being made.
· Positive attitude about providing high quality services and thriving to always learn and grow.
Education and Experience
· B.sc in speech and Hearing
· Master’s degree in Audiology and speech language pathology/Masters in speech pathology from accredited institution.
· State license as a speech pathologist required
· A minimum of two years of experience working in the speech pathology field preferred.
· Experience in working with students on the Autism Spectrum, down syndrome and other developmental delays and speech delays.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Bengaluru Karnataka India
Jobs in Bengaluru Karnataka India
Speech Language Pathologist Bengaluru jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.