Raytheon United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
1 month ago
United Arab Emirates
Goodrich Customer Services Inc., Rd 36-RM, Plot-S50604, PO Box 17698, Jebel Ali Free Trade Zone (South), Dubai, UAE
Position Role Type:
Technician - Landing Gear
At our Dubai MRO Centre located in Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA), we are specialists in the maintenance, repair and overhaul of aircraft systems. As part of our planned continued expansion, we require experienced individuals who will contribute to our success, whilst upholding our reputation as a leading provider of quality MRO services with customers. An opportunity has arisen for a Technicians within our Dubai Landing Gear Team in Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai. This site is part of Interiors, Services & Support, a global business unit of Collins Aerospace. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a diverse team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Work according to technical data, perform maintenance, repair, and overhaul work on... various aircraft components.
· Repair, modify, replace or otherwise perform routine aircraft component maintenance work, as necessary to support customer requirements.
· Ensure work is completed in accordance with turnaround time requirements. Complete job assignments in a timely manner.
· Perform mid-level (moderately complex) testing or mechanical operations on production/repair components including troubleshooting to component level.
· Perform inspection and repair on components and equipment, ensuring compliance with stated requirements of the Original Equipment Manufacturers' (OEM) Component Maintenance/Overhaul Manuals.
· Complete on-the-job-training (OJT) forms and required reading.
· Communicate effectively with other maintenance personnel at all levels by
keeping co-workers and leadership apprised of work progress and difficulties as they arise.
· Read and interpret manufacturer and airline maintenance manuals, service bulletins, drawings and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repair, replacement or modification.
· Drive continuous improvement activities across the cell.
· Perform shop audits as scheduled.
· Perform shop area cleaning and maintenance as required.
· Adhere to shop rules, safety requirements, and regulations.
· Demonstrate knowledge of EHS risks and impacts of work activities and the benefits of improving EHS performance.
· Demonstrate awareness and understanding of the EHS policy and management system, understanding the importance of conforming to EHS policies and procedures, and demonstrating an understanding of the consequences of failing to comply with EHS policies and procedures.
· Acquire necessary EHS competencies in accordance with EHS policy.
· Ad hoc tasks, as required or as assigned.
· Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Diploma / Degree.
· Knowledge of process improvement methodologies like Lean.
· Aerospace industry experience (minimum 3 years), preferably in an MRO.
· Experience with using calibrated precision measuring equipment and
· Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and schematics
· Ability to read, understand and interpret Component Maintenance Manuals (CMM) and other repair manuals and technical data.
· Basic Familiarity with aircraft wiring, EWIS training
· Ability to work flexible shift hours and a willingness to assist other departments as necessary.
· Fluent in English.
· Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in written form.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Arab Emirates
Jobs in United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
Landing Gear Technician -Onsite United Arab Emirates jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.