Strategic Risk Solutions
Strategic Risk Solutions Cayman Islands Cayman Islands
1 month ago
Strategic Risk Solutions (Cayman) Ltd.
Strategic Risk Solutions Inc (SRS), the world’s largest insurance company manager, is looking to hire a Manager, Business Development - Aetna to join the team in Grand Cayman. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this role is responsible for supervising and expanding our portfolio of Plan Sponsors accessing Aetna International’s medical benefits.
Responsibilities will include:
• Develops sales and distribution strategy to support membership growth expectations, achieve profitable growth and meet sales objectives
• Builds strategic partnerships with assigned producers and customers
• Monitors industry information and competitive environment of the marketplace to position Aetna’s strength accordingly.
• Work closely with internal business partners to ensure client satisfaction
• Delivers organized polished presentations of solutions with benefits tied to constituents needs.
Attributes and skill sets include:
• Minimum 10 years of health... insurance experience
• Minimum of 5 years proven history of meeting sales goals within the local health insurance field
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products and Salesforce.com
• Expert knowledge of local health insurance laws and regulations
• Experience dealing with local regulators including the Health Insurance Commission and Cayman Islands Monetary Authority.
• Demonstrated ability to build trusting client relationships.
• Demonstrated ability to produce and deliver sales presentations.
• Other preferred qualifications include superb negotiation and closing skills, excellent communications skills, ability to work independently and as part of a team, ability to develop team members to achieve greater success.
SRS provides financial reporting, regulatory compliance, and program management services to captive insurance companies. We operate throughout the United States, in offshore domiciles (Barbados, Bermuda, and the Cayman Islands) and in Europe.
Compensation package will include a maximum competitive basic salary of CI$150,000 depending upon qualifications and experience, a performance bonus scheme and a generous employee benefit package. SRS strives to provide every employee with opportunities for rewarding growth and advancement in an environment of genuine equity and inclusion. The pace is fast and demanding, but SRS’s dedication to its people has established a company-wide network of colleagues committed to each other’s, as well as the Company’s, success.
Powered by JazzHR
Jobs in Cayman Islands Cayman Islands
Manager, Business Development - Aetna Cayman Islands jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.