Digicel George Town Cayman Islands
1 month ago
As a Digital Operator, Digicel is in the business of delivering powerful digital experiences 1440 minutes of each day to customers - that's every minute, all day, every day.
Through its world-class LTE and fibre networks, together with its suite of apps spanning sports, news, local radio and podcasts, TV streaming, enhanced messaging and marketplaces and self-care, Digicel is the only operator in its markets that can deliver that.
Serving consumer and business customers in 25 markets in the Caribbean, Central America and Pacific, its investments of over US$5 billion and a commitment to its communities through its Digicel Foundations in Haiti, Jamaica, and Trinidad & Tobago have contributed to positive outcomes for over 2 million people to date.
With its Better Together brand, Digicel is making a promise of simply more to customers and communities and its 5,000 employees worldwide work together to make that a powerful reality day in, day out.
Visit... www.digicelgroup.com for more.
Primary objective of the job:
To lead, define and execute the commercial, marketing and retail strategic plan for Digicel Cayman delivering against the business budget, strategic business goals and retail customer experience KPI'S. Manage commercial operations business process to ensure the business operates at an optimal and sustainable level.
Number of persons managed/supervised and their positions:
15-25 (direct reports 4-6)
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Define and implement the commercial strategy required to achieve the annual, quarterly and monthly business budget objectives for consumer mobile and D+ including monthly, calendar, seasonal and business specific campaigns that improve business performance.
• Manage the commercial operations business process and team/systems that underpins business performance inclusive of Data Protection.
• Define and implement the annual, quarterly and monthly marketing strategy and execution that aligns to the business and commercial strategy and underpins business results and marketing achievement.
• Structure the marketing team to ensure that all internal and external opportunities are optimized.
• Measure and generate key business insights via weekly and monthly reporting that enable commercial and marketing decision making on a near real time basis.
• Manage competitive insights and develop competitive campaigns.
• Lead the Retail team to performance against budget objectives, world class retail experience and improved customer experience through team leadership, development and performance management.
• Operational reporting and management across the portfolio.
• Build solid relationships with key internal and external stakeholders including customers, suppliers, partners, C level board, group, tiers, technical, billing, retail and distribution, finance as well as key services lines.
• Identify and resolve any operational, product and or process issues that may impede an optimal customer experience.
Academic qualifications and experience required for job:
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Operations, IT related discipline required.
• At least four years demonstrated experience in commercial, marketing, product and operational roles in a telecommunications business.
• Previous customer support and engagement experience, with demonstrated success is an asset.
• Demonstrated knowledge of commercial and marketing consumer strategies and retail execution.
• Demonstrated leadership experience required across multi-functional disciplines.
• Demonstrated people development, coaching and management skills.
• Functional Skills:
• Superb attention to detail, strong analytical skills and the ability to deliver results to tight deadlines in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
• Outstanding communication skills, including the ability to articulate progress, issues and recommendations in a concise summarized manner.
• Demonstrated people leadership, development and coaching skills.
• Ability to confidently liaise, engage with and present to "C" level stakeholders.
• High levels of expertise with PC applications especially Office and Tableau.
• Able to work out-of-hours and work to tight deadlines.
• Ability to lead and engage across multi-functional and or matrix operating units
Predominantly 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Irregular hours based on the needs of the business.
Key Performance Indicator
• Business targets achieved.
• Marketing, commercial and retail targets and KPI'S achieved.
• People development, succession and progression plan achieved.
Customer NPS achieved
Salary commensurate with experience Range KYD$100k-$130k
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may, and probably will be asked to perform other duties as required. Each employee, regardless of classification, is required to maintain a safe, orderly and clean workplace, using safety precautions and observing safety rules at all times
George Town Cayman Islands
Jobs in George Town Cayman Islands
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.