Palo Alto Networks
Palo Alto Networks India India
1 month ago
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We’re changing the nature of work. Palo Alto Networks is evolving to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to... push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
Palo Alto Networks is looking for a Sr Manufacturing Inventory Cost Accountant to provide Finance and Accounting support to the World Wide Operations function.
• Perform quarterly count of Physical Inventory
• Assist in gathering and preparation of Financial and SOX audit documentation
• Engage with external and internal auditors to address audit requirements
• Work closely with FP&A, Manufacturing and Operations department
• Partner with cross-functional teams to identify areas for improvement and solve problems
• Identify actionable insights and suggest recommendations to address issues and improve accounting processes/efficiencies
• Undertake SAP system testing (UATs), execute, and project manage as needed
• May perform other duties as necessary to ensure department functions efficiently during regular times and busy cycles
• Manufacturing Inventory Cost Accounting focus
• Prepare monthly accruals and journal entries for Manufacturing inventory and COGS accounts
• Maintain internal controls and account reconciliations for Inventory and COGS
• Perform quarterly standard cost rolls in SAP
• Plan, organize and direct quarterly company-wide physical inventory counts and cycle count
• BA/BS degree, preferably in Finance or Accounting with 5+ years of related experience - CPA or MBA preferred or equivalent military experience required
• Direct experience in Cost or Inventory Accounting
• Available to work during US PST hours
• Expertise with SAP Cost accounting and tools
• Ability to navigate extremely well within MS Excel and work with large amounts of financial and Manufacturing inventory data
• Ability to multi-task, stay organized and prioritize deadlines in fast paced environment
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Analytical mind-set to approaching problems and strong attention to detail
• Promotes teamwork and works well with others
• Energetic, positive attitude and always looking for ways to improve
System skills -
• MS Excel
• MS PowerPoint
• Google Sheets
You have a passion for numbers, our organization has a passion for cybersecurity. You’re looking for an opportunity with a more fulfilling mission. We have open positions for top talent seeking a financial challenge. Our department deals with numbers daily, supporting manufacturing, supply chain, logistics and more, building solutions and providing accurate, insightful financial information to empower our business lines. The ideal candidate has exceptional skills in accounting and analytics and an innovative mindset to approach finance problems differently. Within finance and accounting, we seek people who are looking to try new things, while solving business critical equations. If you’re seeking a financial challenge but with a world-wide impact – this is it.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected].
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
• Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
• Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
• The job requires accessing a company worksite
• The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
• You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
• If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter
Manufacturing Cost Accountant India jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.