Amway Inc. Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
1 month ago
Senior Product Manager – Registration, Profile, & Identity
The Customer Engagement and Digital Marketing Technology Team (CEDMT) drives changes to help support the core of Amway. We enable success in key points along an ABOs’ (Amway Business Owners) or customer’s journey to live their best self. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic software developer to drive results in Registration, Profile and Identity products which directly impact our ABOs’ and customers’ ability to be successful in their interactions with Amway and its industry-leading products.
This role would be directly accountable to deliver product improvements and implementations in the registration journey and profile management post registration. You would be responsible to help guide long term strategy that would inform the Engagement journey for each ABO & customer around the globe. You would work with our team that is transforming our NexGen ecommerce experience throughout the various Amway markets, helping... to prepare Amway to serve the next generation of customers and ABOs. Amway relies on an ecosystem of technology solutions to create 360-degree data profiles of our users and customers, identify and track new leads and prospects for our business owners, and build personalized relationships with our users.
Develops User-centric product experience and platforms through collaboration with cross-functional teams (product groups) within technology organization and business functions, including:
• Define the product vision, and develop a comprehensive product strategy
• Articulating the vision of the product and creating a product roadmap.
• Sharing the vision with and motivating the broader cross-functional team.
• Talking to business stakeholders to understand key drivers for the product.
• Research user needs
• Conducting competitor and market analysis.
• Work with all stakeholders appropriate to the product area to understand problems, desired outcomes and craft a solution.
• Translate product strategy into detailed requirements, user stories, and prototypes
• Define the key objectives and results of the product and ensure the measurements are in place
• Liaising across the business to ensure the product’s vision and development are achievable and has broad buy-in across the organization.
• Serve as a product owner on the scrum team(s) to prioritize with engineers on the delivery plan and to deliver a quality product launch or enhancement quickly, frequently and predictably.
• Collaborating with the cross-functional team to ensure the product is user-centric while meeting business needs.
• Developing and managing the product roadmap and groomed, prioritized backlog developed through empirical methodologies and practices.
• Managing the product during its lifecycle, ensuring the product is performing at its peak capability through enhancements and fixes
• Engage with users in markets and other business functions to deliver roadmap updates, get product feedback, and identify additional challenges and opportunities.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and/or Related Experience
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Digital Technologies, or Software Engineering with a minimum of 3 years of related experience
• Ability to lead to answers for increasingly large problem and product areas, with corresponding internal thought leadership. Includes: brainstorming, structuring thinking, driving strategy, becoming go to expert.
• Strong problem-solving ability and dealing with ambiguity
• Clear written and oral English language communication to larger and higher stakes audiences. Includes: writing clear emails, communicating clearly in person, writing and providing presentations.
• Ability to successfully facilitate collaboration within and across multiple teams, functions, departments and levels
• Ability to develop productive working relationships with both technical and business partners
• Strong understanding of technology language and use of applications in business
• Ability to use Product Management and partner function (Engineering, Design) tools to partner well across the team. Includes: writing stories, performing analytics, building prototypes, etc.
• Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills with ability to prioritize multiple/competing tasks and assignments
• Attention to detail with an ability to meet tight timelines
• Understanding of the product lifecycle
• Working experience using agile methodologies, industry standards and best practices
Design Thinking & User Empathy
• Genuine empathy toward customers and commitment to diving into the weeds on their challenges
• Comprehensive understanding of the market, users, and roadmap of the product/application
• Proven ability to clearly define a set of requirements that pinpoint business challenges and identify technical and business changes required to address them.
• 2 years of experience translating business strategy into specific product features
• 2 years of experience working with technology and user experience teams to define, scope, and prioritize product requirements
• 2 years of demonstrated delivery of business results
• 1 year of experience in an agile software environment
• 1 year of experience managing operational and/or project financial budgets
• Experience collaborating closely with senior leadership
• Broad-based leadership and business management skills.
• Strong partnering and teaming skills with both global affiliate counterparts and cross-functional departments.
• Demonstrated leadership of multi-disciplined, high-performance work teams/groups
Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Jobs in Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Senior Product Manager Kuala Lumpur jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.